Yum Yum! Sonoran style hot dogs!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Just got back from Nogales hot dogs on 20th st. and Indian School. MMMMMMM! Hot dogs and real Mexican bottled coke!

AZ ROB

:hateit:Sorry about sat. night LJ I was kidnapped friday by the bandidtos of Avondale and forced to make margaritias on the patio of a certain un-disclosed Condo south of the border. And the worst part was they made me sit in a pool by a swim up bar and eat tacos and forcing dos xx down my throat as punishment for only spending 4 hours sitting in one spot on a sandy stretch infront of rolling waves.. To top this off I was only given some awesome smoked fish and a rather large fish platter from the Blu Marlin and Goggonzola covered steak from Pane Vino for dinner. The worst part was getting caught in a battle between the Sharkbite and BooBar. I felt like a human shield with all the shots I was taking for the team.. As of now the plan to do our thing is the end of the month or start of April. By the way I love the Pink Cadillac dinner for breakfeast the decor is my style and that Mexican Grand Slamm is really good.

AZ ROB

Yes Joe I did make it to the other side of town... Thought I was in Apache Jct for a little while.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
LOL Rob. Did the trailers on the Mirador quake in your presence? We are busy or in PP every weekend thru the end of March now...... I, too, had beef tips in gorgonzola sauce Sat. night. We went to a restaurant called Harley's on the east side of 7th ave. just north of Indian School. It used to be the old Roman Table. Talk about yummy! We ate off each other's plates and the ravioli and pork dish is yummy also. I highly recommend it but don't get the sundried tomato Bruschetta. It was awful! We complained and trhey said they were in the process of tweaking that one.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Rob, the last weekend in April is out for us so far. We're doin' something else. So, it'll be before that!