Zombie Developments: Parayso

jerry

Well Known Member
Around 2009 they were claiming 20% of the lots were sold at around 200k a pop... somebody is not happy
They did buy water rights from a olive grower in the Ejido...1100 foot deep well and a water line to them...water came out hot!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Yo Jerry.....

I just called them, talked to Pancho Gonzalez II, we actually knew each other from our old high school daze back in N-Port Beach 1965 Newport Harbor High. I just wired him FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND BUCKS to lock in two of those choice properties.

Man alive what a deal! He told me that there were plans in the works for a nearby cruise liner port that will bring in millions, an airport with the intent of catering to Lear Jet class gringos ricos. I will be able to rent out my two 600 thousand square foot haciendas to the likes of Leonardo de Capriolite and Slim Carlos, not to mention Geo Clooonie and Opra.

We had some choice good old yucks about the time when we were hanging out at Rosarita Beach and one night he went on a beer run to Ensenada, on the way back to the shack drunk as a zorillo, he hit a local on his burro, kilt em both, totally wiped out his v-dub bus and ended up in the hospital in Ensenada. The Mexies held him hostage at the hospital and would not let him go until Pancho Senior paid up over a million bucks ransom .

A few weeks later he was back in school with a cast on one leg and another on an arm. He was the hero of the class since he actually got away with MURDER of a Mexican at age sixteen! We're gonna meet at my condo in Mirador on the upcoming quatro de julio Holy Day for some high torque smokes and Cloonie brand high end tequila shots. I'll bet he shows up, long blond hair, all tanned up in his cute little white short shorts, calf high white socks and those totally original OEM classic Vans tennies.

Jesus Christo I can't wait!!

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Yo Jerry.....

I just called them, talked to Pancho Gonzalez II, we actually knew each other from our old high school daze back in N-Port Beach 1965 Newport Harbor High. I just wired him FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND BUCKS to lock in two of those choice properties.

Man alive what a deal! He told me that there were plans in the works for a nearby cruise liner port that will bring in millions, an airport with the intent of catering to Lear Jet class gringos ricos. I will be able to rent out my two 600 thousand square foot haciendas to the likes of Leonardo de Capriolite and Slim Carlos, not to mention Geo Clooonie and Opra.

We had some choice good old yucks about the time when we were hanging out at Rosarita Beach and one night he went on a beer run to Ensenada, on the way back to the shack drunk as a zorillo, he hit a local on his burro, kilt em both, totally wiped out his v-dub bus and ended up in the hospital in Ensenada. The Mexies held him hostage at the hospital and would not let him go until Pancho Senior paid up over a million bucks ransom .

A few weeks later he was back in school with a cast on one leg and another on an arm. He was the hero of the class since he actually got away with MURDER of a Mexican at age sixteen! We're gonna meet at my condo in Mirador on the upcoming quatro de julio Holy Day for some high torque smokes and Cloonie brand high end tequila shots. I'll bet he shows up, long blond hair, all tanned up in his cute little white short shorts, calf high white socks and those totally original OEM classic Vans tennies.

Jesus Christo I can't wait!!

JJ
Sometimes I can't tell face from fiction but still like the read!

jerry

Well Known Member
The equally dead sister development interests me...could have those Spanish gold spider holes ...the calm flow of this real estate word salad cracks me up...

• Hello friend friend hello friend hello
  • Friend friend Welcome to a slow lifestyle. Wake up, relax. You are in SeaPeaks, an isolated group of vacation homes located in the Sierra el Álamo mountains in the state of Sonora, the northernmost state of Mexico. 2342323423
  • Visionvisionthethethe visionvision Sierra el Álamo (SEA) is an exceptional property that was formerly owned by the government and has maintained the fauna for many years. With much pride and joy I would like to restore it to its former splendor and more. Through government foundations and private funds, the continuing -trustropic effort to preserve, conserve, and restore SEA will remain at the forefront. SeaPeaks will be a small community consisting of luxury residences located on the western peaks that will join and respect nature protected in preservation. The property at Sierra El Alamo will contain a luxury ranch for guests, remote cabins, hundreds of miles of recreational trails, horseback riding, motorcycle ride, bike ride and wildlife viewing within 68,000 acres of Sierra El Poplar. A spectacular man-made lake will replenish the waters of the dam and encourage bird species to return. The vegetation will be restored, expanding the historical and educational value of SEA. Children from Caborca and others can visit Sierra el Álamo to learn about indigenous nature and other cultures of the past, as well as splashing and playing in the water park that will be built inside the property. SeaPeaks residents will be able to enjoy the abundant amenities of my other property less than 25 miles away, the waterfront property called Parayso with its professional golf course, which is next door to the Jack Nicklaus golf course at Mayan Palace, Near geothermal springs and more. Sierra el Álamo and Parayso will complement each other with a unique combination of coast, desert height, mountain life, joining other communities to create a new Costa Dorada de Sonora. Keeping respect and honoring the culture and people of Sonora is my greatest vision. SEA will be for the pleasure of all-residents, tourists and locals alike- and a wonderful place to live for both families and friends. This is my vision and dream. Randy D. Sines

Last edited:

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
The equally dead sister development interests me...could have those Spanish gold spider holes ...the claiming flow of this real estate word salad cracks me up...

• Hello friend friend hello friend hello
  • Friend friend Welcome to a slow lifestyle. Wake up, relax. You are in SeaPeaks, an isolated group of vacation homes located in the Sierra el Álamo mountains in the state of Sonora, the northernmost state of Mexico. 2342323423
  • Visionvisionthethethe visionvision Sierra el Álamo (SEA) is an exceptional property that was formerly owned by the government and has maintained the fauna for many years. With much pride and joy I would like to restore it to its former splendor and more. Through government foundations and private funds, the continuing -trustropic effort to preserve, conserve, and restore SEA will remain at the forefront. SeaPeaks will be a small community consisting of luxury residences located on the western peaks that will join and respect nature protected in preservation. The property at Sierra El Alamo will contain a luxury ranch for guests, remote cabins, hundreds of miles of recreational trails, horseback riding, motorcycle ride, bike ride and wildlife viewing within 68,000 acres of Sierra El Poplar. A spectacular man-made lake will replenish the waters of the dam and encourage bird species to return. The vegetation will be restored, expanding the historical and educational value of SEA. Children from Caborca and others can visit Sierra el Álamo to learn about indigenous nature and other cultures of the past, as well as splashing and playing in the water park that will be built inside the property. SeaPeaks residents will be able to enjoy the abundant amenities of my other property less than 25 miles away, the waterfront property called Parayso with its professional golf course, which is next door to the Jack Nicklaus golf course at Mayan Palace, Near geothermal springs and more. Sierra el Álamo and Parayso will complement each other with a unique combination of coast, desert height, mountain life, joining other communities to create a new Costa Dorada de Sonora. Keeping respect and honoring the culture and people of Sonora is my greatest vision. SEA will be for the pleasure of all-residents, tourists and locals alike- and a wonderful place to live for both families and friends. This is my vision and dream. Randy D. Sines
You had me at hello.

Estella

When you see a PO box and LLC on the address, you know it is a scam. And Lukeville which is nothing more than one gas station and customs building.
Desemboque Developments LLC
P.O. Box 1739
Lukeville, AZ 85341