Beach and desert exploring trucks and Atv's ..reviews

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
When you have absolutely no fucking idea of what you're sitting on. If you don't know what a DOUBLE BYPASS is then please don't buy one. You don't need 2.5 coilovers and double bypass to drive around town. It sucks because it's kind of the sell out truck now in desert racing. Sorry but if you're a lady and you're over the age of 50 you should NOT be driving a 6.0 Raptor. Get the broad a CL Benz.
Exactly what is wrong with being a 50+ woman and driving exactly what she wants to. I could say the same thing about men! For someone who does not like to be discriminated against you seem to have no problem disrespecting women:mad:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Exactly what is wrong with being a 50+ woman and driving exactly what she wants to. I could say the same thing about men! For someone who does not like to be discriminated against you seem to have no problem disrespecting women:mad:

Luna, I have a mom and a sister and both are empowered women. I am a liberal as you should know being the fine forum member that you are and I vote for women's rights. You are apparently taking this personal as you are missing the point entirely. It shows me that you have no idea of anything that I am talking about specifically concerning the Ford Raptor. Once again, if you can answer what a DOUBLE BYPASS is then I would consider allowing myself to consider allowing you to drive what you want. The problem does not lie within you or women's rights. The problem lies within Ford Motor Company who intelligently took the looks and performance of an off-road performance truck and made it Factory off the line available to the public. My point is, the women that I see driving these trucks around Phoenix have absolutely no fucking idea what is under the truck and I'm not talking about the engine. People pay good money to build these trucks and to see some 50 year old big titted Scottsdale broad driving the truck is frankly disrespectful to any serious off-road enthusiast. Sorry.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Luna, I have a mom and a sister and both are empowered women. I am a liberal as you should know being the fine forum member that you are and I vote for women's rights. You are apparently taking this personal as you are missing the point entirely. It shows me that you have no idea of anything that I am talking about specifically concerning the Ford Raptor. Once again, if you can answer what a DOUBLE BYPASS is then I would consider allowing myself to consider allowing you to drive what you want. The problem does not lie within you or women's rights. The problem lies within Ford Motor Company who intelligently took the looks and performance of an off-road performance truck and made it Factory off the line available to the public. My point is, the women that I see driving these trucks around Phoenix have absolutely no fucking idea what is under the truck and I'm not talking about the engine. People pay good money to build these trucks and to see some 50 year old big titted Scottsdale broad driving the truck is frankly disrespectful to any serious off-road enthusiast. Sorry.
Well I assume that you are referring to the high performance shocks that control the suspension of the vehicle in all type of terrain and not the heart surgery;). Either way YOU do not have the right to allow me anything. So yes, I took your comment personally because I felt you could make your point just as well without your particular statements about women in general, not necessarily women's rights. I do not drive a Ford, but I do have family members in Detroit that work for Ford. I am over 50 and have great big titties which are all natural baby! So lets just agree to disagree on this, after all opinions are like assholes, we all have one. :)

Kenny

Nope, do not drive a Ford, but do drive a truck. Apparently I totally misunderstood your comment (my blonde must be showing) ~ LOL! :)
Are you kidding? Of course I had a image of you and your best friend bouncing along the beach together, maybe even
frolicking..LOL And then I remembered your hubby, as you call him.:(

jerry

And more importantly.. where does one meet these high maintenance, high performance Scottsdale gold diggers?

Oh Noa Missa Joe!

Dat noa be me.

Mine is a four door, used to be metallic gray, now permanently branded with ten thousand creosote bush racing stripes. Been through two front windshields and three rear windows all from operator induced hard landings.

My last trip from Yuma to RP on the Coastal Road was less than two hours with an average speed of 120 mph.

I issa be noa wanna be.

PS didn't you see me and my little F-350 in front of Reggies a few weeks ago?

JJ

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Oh Noa Missa Joe!

Dat noa be me.

Mine is a four door, used to be metallic gray, now permanently branded with ten thousand creosote bush racing stripes. Been through two front windshields and three rear windows all from operator induced hard landings.

My last trip from Yuma to RP on the Coastal Road was less than two hours with an average speed of 120 mph.

I issa be noa wanna be.

PS didn't you see me and my little F-350 in front of Reggies a few weeks ago?

JJ
It's been 5 or 6 weeks and yes I did tell the forum that I met you outside of Reggies... well... actually OXXO but nevertheless yes, right there.