Critical water shortage in Penasco

Roberto

Any update on the water situation in Las Conchas? My
I saw a water truck in Miramar on Saturday morning.
water in days and had to have water truck fill the underground tank twice to keep working on the stucco and painting.
Had no water for about a week in LC. Got water in the past few days a one day flow. Filled both tanks. None the past 2 days

Delivery costs have increased markedly from 78 to 140 USD. Recent communication to the Vecinos indicates no one knows when all will be better.

The house I look after
in Las Conchas has had water non-stop for the last few weeks.......
Russ are you sure it was water in the street continuously?? If so you are the only one I have hea rd having that blessing.I have one tank very low to the street feed line and when the water supply Is shut off the water from the pipes up and down the street flows for quite awhile.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey Rubbertoe, any update on the water situation. I'm assuming that because of the lack of conversation
that things have straightened out.

Roberto

I also would like to know about the water.
IT has improved in Unconscious but still not as good as it used to be. I get a small trickle part of the day and more flow it seems in the nights. Cannot report on the rest of town, , but those I have recently asked reported they have water. The trucks are still hauling to the large rentals to the east of me. High use homes, large, lots of people.