Finding the Good Deals In The City: Todays's special

Roberto

Well you are certainly NOT one of the people 'with REAL experience", someone in the know here. Ha, showing the ignorence of one of the hideous occasional tourist visitors. That information is privleged and available only to Puerto Penasco RESidents, so there !!:p:p:p You have to know the secret handshake to get an answer to that question.

AZRob

Well you are certainly NOT one of the people 'with REAL experience", someone in the know here. Ha, showing the ignorence of one of the hideous occasional tourist visitors. That information is privleged and available only to Puerto Penasco RESidents, so there !!:p:p:p You have to know the secret handshake to get an answer to that question.
Your not suppose to talk about the secret hand shake.

Roberto

Moi sarcastic??? Why I can hardly spell it !!

BTW Your post is disregarded as coming from one of the 'you know who' visitors who has not yet attained the exalted status of PPRES. I'm having a lapel pin made up so you can be aware of to whom you are speaking when face to face. We will request that Stuart enable a notifier attached to all posts made here by those of the lower classes so they can be disregarded by the "people with real experience". That will save a lot of time and reduce all that irksome misinformation that has been posted here over the years. The nerve of some people.

Kenny

Because the poster is more than likely Happy. Before anyone tells me that is impossible, you shall know that Happy is on this forum and has at least one SN. I know this because he PM's me from time to time. I have been keeping my mouth shut but this poster clearly has a personal agenda. The poster wants us to believe she is a woman or a man with a man. Not sure, however, the poster knows entirely too much about Jerry considering the minimal amount of posts. Furthermore, the very subtle smartass in him is coming out. You will need to be more perceptual but I believe the poster is JUGANDO CON NOSOTROS and in my opinion has a few of you on the hook line and sinker. Regardless of whom this might be, one thing is for certain. This poster is an official asshole.
Sure he's been on this forum and may be now, but so what? You haven't received a PM from JWT now have you? Hector followed me around for years on my Sprint Car forums trying to give me a bad time and of course he was eventually booted off of all them. Like on here he came back as someone else and was always spotted because his illness doesn't allow him not to be found out. This JWT person was first on here a year ago and had less than 10 post's until recently and it would bee impossible for Hector to lay back like that and not post... JWT was on Jerry because she thinks he's a easy target for her agenda; plan and simple.

Roberto

Thanks
Now you know to Roberto "Puerto Penasco RESidents" LOL you want me to show you the hand shake?
Well I can tell you that the hand shake is with the left hand cause you know most people wipe with the right hand. Nasty stuff, especially when some of those 'you know who' start groping around trying to fake the real handshake.

Well, I suppose I am a sucker. You might have an idea of how many people I come into contact with in Arizona that actually think like JWT.
I try not to spread discontent or unreliable info, first hand or what I feel is useful info I had read from "good people" here.
I suppose in the short run I am a jagoff for saying anything lol.

Roberto

Sure he's been on this forum and may be now, but so what? You haven't received a PM from JWT now have you? Hector followed me around for years on my Sprint Car forums trying to give me a bad time and of course he was eventually booted off of all them. Like on here he came back as someone else and was always spotted because his illness doesn't allow him not to be found out. This JWT person was first on here a year ago and had less than 10 post's until recently and it would bee impossible for Hector to lay back like that and not post... JWT was on Jerry because she thinks he's a easy target for her agenda; plan and simple.
Now here's Kenni Toe spreading around second hand opinion and information. Be sure to consult a resident before you swallow any of his bilge.

Roberto

Well, I suppose I am a sucker. You might have an idea of how many people I come into contact with in Arizona that actually think like JWT.
I try not to spread discontent or unreliable info, first hand or what I feel is useful info I had read from "good people" here.
I suppose in the short run I am a jagoff for saying anything lol.
Hill, just adhere to the Bear Toe Clan code of ethics and you will be OK.
Your Brother Ro.

Refresh my memory what does PPRES mean?
PPRES = Permanent Puerto Penasco Resident.
Some member came up with that in order to differentiate
" The more important insecure permanent residents" vs the majority of us part time low life's that visit Penasco and suck the life
out of it with our presence and $$. ;)

Roberto

I must say without the sage advice of PPRES I have gone off the deep end. I am confused about what to do, what to buy, where to go, what to eat. I sit all day doing nothing for fear of making an unforgiveable error.

It is a little strange, not having anyone come in and more or less insult 80% of the people on this forum and have more or less no point.o_O
I am confident someone just like her will show soon. I can feel it, like it's right in my neck. Lol