LUMBR & HRDW STORE ADDED to P of Int. map

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Wtf mexican, spanish spoken would be a better term.
That is AOK Dawg just remember that "Mexican" is the second largest spoken language in the world by true native, english is in second due to all the other countries that teach english as a second language and well, chinese is in first because we all know why!!! like a true redneck will say "y'all spoken texan here, now!!! you hear!!!!"

May be this is more clear for those needing help.
This lumberyard only has mexican speaking people that work there.
None of them speak ANY english

playaperro

El Pirata
That is AOK Dawg just remember that "Mexican" is the second largest spoken language in the world by true native, english is in second due to all the other countries that teach english as a second language and well, chinese is in first because we all know why!!! like a true redneck will say "y'all spoken texan here, now!!! you hear!!!!"
No it's not ok with this guey, don't encourage him, Mexican is a person not a language, You know why this cat had a beef with happy and it was not over a silly name...agarra la onda....

OK I stand corrected fore my minor infraction of the laws of language and nations or anything else.
But I will say that many of the folks that I know have said they speak Mexican or Spanglish.

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED BY MY LACK OF SATISFACTORY LANGUAGE. ALSO DO NOT EVEN PUT ME IN THE SAME BOX AS HAPPY.

jerry

No problem with a guy making the occasional incorrect cultural reference but when they cut in line on the roads or at the hardware store I get irritated.

playaperro

El Pirata
No problem with a guy making the occasional incorrect cultural reference but when they cut in line on the roads or at the hardware store I get irritated.
You really think I care what irritates you, just the mention of the cruise line makes you wacky, you know i'm just giving him a hard time, maybe he might learn some Spanish....

YumaJames

About a month ago I met up with Bill (Woodspinner) and we went out fishing on my boat for a couple days. He's 75 years old, my buddy and I went out with him and we're 25 years younger than Bill. He spent the night out on the boat with us, kicked our butts, I truly have a lot of respect for him. I admired his enthusiasm, energy, experience, he's a total stand up kinda guy. I look forward to the day to go out fishing with him again.

Maybe he's made a couple very minor grammatical mistakes on this forum, or cut into line, he admitted it was a mistake. Big deal. I've made tons of mistakes in my life and on this forum. So what, we're all human, that's life, and I dont hold it against him.

As for you Jerry, I look forward to the day Stuart finally kicks you off this forum. This forum will be much better without you on it.

Last edited:

jerry

About a month ago I met up with Bill (Woodspinner) and we went out fishing on my boat for a couple days. He's 75 years old, my buddy and I went out with him and we're 25 years younger than Bill. He spent the night out on the boat with us, kicked our butts, I truly have a lot of respect for him. I admired his enthusiasm, energy, experience, he's a total stand up kinda guy. I look forward to the day to go out fishing with him again.

Maybe he's made a couple very minor grammatical mistakes on this forum, or cut into line, he admitted it was a mistake. Big deal. I've made tons of mistakes in my life and on this forum. So what, we're all human, that's life, and I dont hold it against him.

As for you Jerry, I look forward to the day Stuart finally kicks you off this forum. This forum will be much better without you on it.
Jeez attacked out of blue by the king of over fishing himself...I defend Bill for his slightly dated use of language then kid him for the touch foul of taking the short cut to the border and I get yelled at??? Oh well I am the bad guy and all the " only drink in Mexico' drunks ,the real estate barkers and the "Its more dangerous in Chicago crew are the people you really want advice from if you are new to the area?

He seems like a cool guy that meant no harm, Especially after apologizing. Seems like something one of my adorable Anglo Aunts would say completely innocently. I hear A LOT of people that are not familiar with the English language/American culture in the US and the Spanish Language/Mexican/Hispanic/culture in Mexico make mistakes but when they are trying I commend them for stepping outside their comfort zone and at least trying. I feel as if I can not speak either very well sometimes and I really appreciate when people are patient and kind to me which is what I experience in Mexico.

jerry

You really think I care what irritates you, just the mention of the cruise line makes you wacky, you know i'm just giving him a hard time, maybe he might learn some Spanish....
love you man,... headed to extreme off-road western Australia trip soon myself , the forum real estate conmen have the wheel in my absence..

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sorry Yuma, but Jerry can't go. If he were banished it would single handedly end the pharmaceutical overcharging industry.

I'll explain. When I read Jerry's pontifications it raises my blood pressure to unrealistic heights. When I first came on here
I had no b/p problems. In the few years since, I have gone from one pill to three different scripts for a total of four. I alone,
thanks to Jerry, am keeping the industry afloat.

Sorry, but Jerry has to stay to avoid a catastrophe.

playaperro

El Pirata
Sorry Yuma, but Jerry can't go. If he were banished it would single handedly end the pharmaceutical overcharging industry.

I'll explain. When I read Jerry's pontifications it raises my blood pressure to unrealistic heights. When I first came on here
I had no b/p problems. In the few years since, I have gone from one pill to three different scripts for a total of four. I alone,

Lets take a head count (vote), sorry Jerry lol were good.

Landshark

Good to hear you still have blood pressure! :)

GV Jack: you have me beat, I have two BP scripts and I am slowly losing the battle. Good luck.