LUMBR & HRDW STORE ADDED to P of Int. map

jerry

We are so surrounded and dunked in a chemical stew I agree less is good but it is everywhere. As a production tile/concrete fellow traveler your exposure and mine have pretty much already effected us.I use a skilled sports medicine trained physical therapy ace that helps me without the Chiro mumbojumbo.
My head mason from the days I built custom homes is being hit by early Alzheimer's at 52.Many of his mason friends too have unreal bad health at that age...never used dust masks ..none of them.
Then we jump in our Sea of Cortez and take in raw sewage from poorly planned growth soon to be followed by Cruise ship po po and heavy deisel plumes... ( last part for Perros amusement). Oh and we need to go Veganhttp://www.outsideonline.com/2035721/most-sustainable-diet?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebookpost

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
We are so surrounded and dunked in a chemical stew I agree less is good but it is everywhere. As a production tile/concrete fellow traveler your exposure and mine have pretty much already effected us..............
There are those that understand what it is to work with certain chemicals, your case or mine with cementitious materials and take precautions, reminds me of a time way back in Newport removing asbestos with a crew made of gangster, most of them refused to used the mask and needless to say they probably are one of those checking into mesothelioma, my case in point is things will happen to you if you do not take care of yourself and indulge in a lifestyle that will make your body last just as long as you are capable of retired from work due to illness. if you work smart.......

Anyway, now do me a favor and the next time you go to your physical therapist ask him how close is his therapy manipulation to those of a chiropractor, you will be amazed as how closely those to branches of medicine are, specially when it comes to the area of bone manipulation by either or/and how common those are in the physical therapy world as well as the chiro, so again same thing different name, like we used to say in Peru "same woman different underwear" which is better than the alternative!!!!!!

Now, when you describe how the development of a town happened in the Sea of Cortez, basically you are telling us the same thing that happens day in and day out anywhere a paradise is found and someone pours mega millions to develop it and all they want is fast money, all over the world no exception, if you google you will find!!! just like field of dreams, anything is possible with money!!!! and whose got the most money for corruption????????

And lastly NO you do not have to become vegan, unless you want to, however the difference between a regular meat eater and a person that does eat meat once a week or twice a month is huge when it comes to many aspects of well being and health, specially for those like you and I that had a very diversified youth and travel all over and got exposed and experience with many different materials and chemicals.