My old used furniture

playaperro

El Pirata
Tio Billy that hillbilly joke was funny, my cousin here with me and said your buying at the roadhouse again. Anyway Lj is that mexican wood furniture?

mis2810

Okay, so I have a "furniture" related question also. Not really furniture, but a used TV. When we were down over 4th of July week we befriended a beach vendor family - long story, but they are from the same tiny pueblo in Oaxaca where some of our good friends in Phoenix are from and I've actually visited this tiny pueblo. Anyway, we saw them everyday on the beach and the last night we were there they invited us over to their house for dinner. We have an old TV that still works that we don't use that my hubby wants to give them next weekend. So what am I supposed to do? Declare? Not declare? Can I just say that I'm bringing it down for my friend's condo for their 2nd bedroom? Play stupid?????

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Okay, so I have a "furniture" related question also. Not really furniture, but a used TV. When we were down over 4th of July week we befriended a beach vendor family - long story, but they are from the same tiny pueblo in Oaxaca where some of our good friends in Phoenix are from and I've actually visited this tiny pueblo. Anyway, we saw them everyday on the beach and the last night we were there they invited us over to their house for dinner. We have an old TV that still works that we don't use that my hubby wants to give them next weekend. So what am I supposed to do? Declare? Not declare? Can I just say that I'm bringing it down for my friend's condo for their 2nd bedroom? Play stupid?????
Don,t declare it's not a problem. You dont need to explain where its going, the law is for personel use, if you tell them its for a friend, you could open a can of worm's.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I don't know, Abel. That patio set was there when I bought the trailer in Playa Miramar in 1989. Would Jerry be able to tell by looking at it? He's a custom cabinetmaker......

playaperro

El Pirata
Nope, he would not know, If it's not tagged with a sticker or stamped with ink. Could of come from India and that will really piss them off..You are talking triple fine's..

playaperro

El Pirata
Sorry had some church ladies at the door, pulled out my rosary's and said some prayer's. Na no problem at all with the tv set, but back to the furniture.

Roberto

Lagrimis Sez: tell them the tool's are your personel property and used for work.

NO Don't do that, they will then ask you for your working FM3 and you Hacienda number for tax records. Worse fines than importing wooden furniture without an agriculture inspection.

playaperro

El Pirata
She can always go back with the stuff if she declares it and go to the gas station and tell them she needs to leave a datson bed full of furniture for a few days while
she relaxes at the trailer with no patio furniture in Penasco. You can see the stuff in the enclosed lot people were not able to cross. They charge like 10 bucks a day.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Lagrimis Sez: tell them the tool's are your personel property and used for work.

NO Don't do that, they will then ask you for your working FM3 and you Hacienda number for tax records. Worse fines than importing wooden furniture without an agriculture inspection.
In the States.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Argh, I thought I was finished. I can't tell them the tools are for work Jerry is doing on my personal rented property? Jim Ringquist said earlier on a different thread that we could work on our own property with out any problems.......

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Argh, I thought I was finished. I can't tell them the tools are for work Jerry is doing on my personal rented property? Jim Ringquist said earlier on a different thread that we could work on our own property with out any problems.......
Ben Conley, who used to own house #M21 in Cholla was stopped from landscaping his front yard, by a Mexican immigration person, years ago.

playaperro

El Pirata
Lj are you happy with our answers..

1 very
2 not what I want to Hear
3 no help
4 will buy plastic resin furniture

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You guys crack me up! Friggin' hilarious! NO PLASTIC RESIN FURNITURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!