New service to PP

InkaRoads

cronopiador
So far, I have all the permits needed for US and Mexico that I know, one thing is for sure it was easier to find the information in Mexico than in the US, I had to talk to 4 different people from motor vehicle before someone directed me to weights and measurements dept.

jerry

Maybe a list of things you can and can't bring into Mexico (spear gun,time share salesman repellent etc)
Also bagage weight and size limits (charge way more for oversized..scuba etc.)
minors traveling without both parents might need a release form.
You might make money bringing express mail etc. notorized documents back to the states too. Wasn't your wife a notary?

Maybe a list of things you can and can't bring into Mexico (spear gun,time share salesman repellent etc)
Jerry... You can't bring in spear guns because they still have one for sale at the Yamaha store... After it has sold I'm sure they will lift the ban... :eek:

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Inka,
Valerie walks the dog really early in the morning. Today she walked by your house and told me the van looks very professional! Good luck my friend...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Thanks Chuck, we are almost ready to go, like always last minute needs that beaurocracy always seems to forget!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Inka - we need to get you listed as one of our sponsors for our upcoming Trade Shows for Penasco we are talking directly with Travel agents and tour guides, there may be something there for you!

Jim

Inka, Are you up and running? I have some friends flying in to Tucson mid October. I really don't want to drive up to get them and come straight back. How about times and prices? Thanks.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
of course Jim, let me know how many people and when they want to go down and back to Tucson again, as of right now I am going down in the 9th and the 15th and still have open seats in the van for those days and as they say "a friend of yours is not a friend of mine" specially that Kenny guy, ha, ha, ha, so I will extent the friend discount to them!

Last edited: