New Wind Turbine in Town

Kenny

PPRES

It's strange, isn't it. For a couple decades now certain insular levels of western society have been moaning and spouting venom about the use of fossil fuels to create electricity. Now that the technical people have developed a renewable source in the form of windmill power, it's bad news all over again. Has the Al Gore/Obama Society virus spread to Penasco and started to infect brains here?
Some might say you're infected with something but like the song, "You know something is happening but you don't know what is is, do you mister Jones?"

Last edited:

JWT

User is currently banned
Some might say you're infected with something but like the song, "You know something is happening but you don't know what is is, do you mister Jones?"
PPRES

When well meaning, cultured and mannered tourist people can move up to being able to live here, they will realize direct personal attacks are not impressive.

If that's Hector, it sounds like might be looking for a date with our new buddy with the, "Feel free to IM me whenever you want" line. Hey Hill, let us know how it comes out.:D

Will do, I almost blushed and was more or less speechless. :oops:

I don't know Happy but if it is Happy then his responses are almost robotic. :cool: (Terminator face) lol.

I would not think so too much money infested. Probably still waiting to get on the grid or all permits are not in place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk