Prices? US or Mexico?

playaperro

El Pirata
Electric Bills are for 2 months of service, One of the most frugal persons on here says he pays 40 or 50 bucks a month and thats including a apartment rental! He's renters don't last long...ayyy come me da riza..

They bill electric in two month cycles and charge a serious premium for my view. That was the worst two months and I am hoping that it balances out for the entire year. We have 5 tons of AC production for this unit... the end units have 7 or 8 tons and I'd hate to see what that bill would be for August and September.

DeLucy is on Freemont near the RedCross.

Stephen

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My highest electric this year was 2250 pesos for 2 months and I have a 2400 sq ft 2 story house. We are conscience of what we use as everyone should be - probably keep our place warmer than others but not uncomfortable by any means - for our computer systems we must keep the space cool.

For the 2 of us we can eat for about 40.00 usd per week, like Lagrimas says eat more fruits and vegetables, they are great and darn near free.

My highest electric this year was 2250 pesos for 2 months and I have a 2400 sq ft 2 story house.

Ok I'm feeling much better after anx'ting about that huge CFE bill all day.....I think we're looking for a house half that size at most, and no need for a view. Been living with the beach in my backyard for 7 months, and as beautiful as it is..........everything is salty grimy all the time and everything metal is rusting...knives, picture frames, my elliptical, and we have to stash our laptops under a blanket when we're not using them. Half our living space is outside and everything has to wiped down every day. I want the beach, but blocks away is A-OK ha ha. I am getting pretty excited about our upcoming visit....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My highest electric this year was 2250 pesos for 2 months and I have a 2400 sq ft 2 story house.

Ok I'm feeling much better after anx'ting about that huge CFE bill all day.....I think we're looking for a house half that size at most, and no need for a view. Been living with the beach in my backyard for 7 months, and as beautiful as it is..........everything is salty grimy all the time and everything metal is rusting...knives, picture frames, my elliptical, and we have to stash our laptops under a blanket when we're not using them. Half our living space is outside and everything has to wiped down every day. I want the beach, but blocks away is A-OK ha ha. I am getting pretty excited about our upcoming visit....
We are 7 minutes to the beach and see it 3 - 4 times a week and we dont have the excessive maintenance on everything we own just for the view. We like living "in town" we know our neighbors and its a good feeling.

playaperro

El Pirata
We are 7 minutes to the beach and see it 3 - 4 times a week and we dont have the excessive maintenance on everything we own just for the view. We like living "in town" we know our neighbors and its a good feeling.
What beach is 7 min from you house Russ? Takes me longer than that to walk to beach from my cousins condo!005.jpg010.jpg012.jpg001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Last edited: