Puerto Penasco Home Port

TG was my last time there too and I never went down that way while we were there.
Most recent aerial I have on Google earth is 2011

SWEEEET...Heres a couple pics I shot yesterday from my boat....The rocks are coming from the back side or North side of Black Mountain that we cant see from the city..That side of Black Mountain was already chewed up before this project started.....Apx 150 trucks are dumping rock per day, even work was going on after dark last night..SBR said this pier will go out apx 800 meters ( south ) then apx 400 meters ( west )....This pier will make the new state of the art boat marina possible and elevate RP into the big leagues like Cabo & other cities..

whales reg cam rp 059 NEW.jpg whales reg cam rp 061 new.jpg

The sunset views down by the condo's will be different. Glad to hear that Black mountain should still be there. But, man that is a lot of boulders.

Wow! 1/2 mile south & 1/4 mile west. That's a lot of rocks! Definitely going to change the view a bit!o_O
It still amazes me that they will maneuver all the way up there. Guess I'll have book a cruise sometime from there and see what its like

Last edited:

jerry

If a boat is a hole in the water in which to pour money' - what is a cruise ship terminal?
The nightmare begins: I question multipliers and industry assumptions overstating the economic against the balance of social and environmental costs resulting from atmospheric emissions, marine effluents, traffic noise and congestion, road repairs, and public subsidies and loss of a pleasant view shed from the condos.

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The nightmare begins
If it goes good you will not say anything, and if it goes bad you will post all the atrocities that go along with it and your bud sub will go along with you on your little ti-raids about how right you are to distrust everything Mexico and how great it is to be an American .....who for some reason lives in Mexico....Who knows how it will go? I am betting it's a good thing.......Well cuz I am a positive type booster person! AJUA Loyal dogs! I love loyal dogs = cliffs and all!

jerry

If it goes good you will not say anything, and if it goes bad you will post all the atrocities that go along with it and your bud sub will go along with you on your little ti-raids about how right you are to distrust everything Mexico and how great it is to be an American .....who for some reason lives in Mexico....Who knows how it will go? I am betting it's a good thing.......Well cuz I am a positive type booster person! AJUA Loyal dogs! I love loyal dogs = cliffs and all!
Happy hour?

jerry

Well here are few ideas to make to polish this turd:
Directions for Action

a variety of remedial actions:

• impose a passenger levy to pay for environmental monitoring and to reimburse communities for socio-economic and infrastructure costs;
  • strengthen federal regulations with respect to marine effluent discharges on the coast
  • manage the interaction and impact of cruise tourism locally;
  • ensure that residents and visitors are not exposed to high levels of pollution.
Transportation

• limit the number of cruise ship calls and stage the arrivals,
  • alleviate transportation impacts on the community;
  • replace large highway-sized buses with more environmentally friendly and neighbourhood appropriate vehicles;

playaperro

El Pirata
You don't have any Dogs on here Russ, maybe 3 cheerleaders and a couple pom pom girls, LOl, I hope the project goes full throttle.

Jerry,
You should come back to the States and run for Congress. Just need impose enough regulations to ensure failure.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
How amazing is the fishing going to be for us kayak anglers up against that breakwater????? Those rocks are going to be holding fish!!! That's the only positive to this. Still taking bets for first cruise ship departure, over under 2018. I'm taking the over!!!!