Question?

" This time however there is six of us going so I can't rent a vehicle big enough to fit us all that they actually allow into Mexico (full size is the largest allowed )"

My brother rented a large van to come to Mexico. It looked like it seated 10 people, and he came through over Thanksgiving no problem.
Do you know what company was used to rent the vehicle your brother came down in? We have friends that once to all go in one vehicle 3 adults with three children in big car seats so they would need something like an SUV or van to rent. I saw the company that were posted about from Phoenix but they will be leaving from Tucson don't know what city your brother came from but any help is appreciated Thanks so much!

MIRAMAR

NP and good luck! He wanted to rent a mini-van, and they upsized him to a Ford Transit because they ran out of minis.

Snowbird, my brother says he rented his van from Avis.
Do you know if rented it under a corporate account. They say that you must have a corporate account to be able to bring a van into Mexico. Its beginning to become a real pain to rent one for a reasonable price

MIRAMAR

I don't know- he may have as he is the owner of a small business. Sorry it's becoming so difficult- maybe Lynelle and Mike at Head out to Rocky Point is the best bet.