Shopping in Penasco - a lot of fun

mis2810

Back on topic, we've found so many favorites products sold in RP, we wind up having to go to more than one store, which definitely cuts into vacation time. But while in the stores I just try to pretend that I live there and I'm doing my weekly errands!

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Come on Bob Jim, live and let live. If GV and Kenny want to eat lard or bacon grease what do you care? These are grown men making their own decisions about their own health. I'm pretty sure you and your brother Jim Bob don't want me telling you how you don't need to own guns, right?

Very well said I commend you precise and to the point it is that I and brother Jim have seen first hand the suffering the agony of some of these diseases level out and if we can persuade a few people to take better care of themselves then our mission is complete thankyou for your insite and remarks it is appreciated very much the firearms is a boiling issue at the present time the government is in the process of instilling fear and will soon be attempting to tell you and I that we do not need to own guns

Kenny

"The government is in the process of instilling fear", sound like a Billy Bob bunch of hooey Bob Jim.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Come on Bob Jim, live and let live. If GV and Kenny want to eat lard or bacon grease what do you care? These are grown men making their own decisions about their own health. I'm pretty sure you and your brother Jim Bob don't want me telling you how you don't need to own guns, right?
Also we brother Jim and I do feel it is our duty if GV and Kenny are partaking in the consumption of lard to advise them that lard is the work of the devil and not withstanding the harm it can cause them

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
That recipe may be delicious but it is a artery clogging heart attack in the making and digestive tract cancer feeder also good for adding a lot of weight to ones body causes cholestrol build up can damage kidneys and begin the onset of cancer of the pancreas the major problem being one does not notice the efects untill the damage is rooted in the organs if the cancer is rooted in the pancreas then one must assemble family and instruck same with ones last wishes as at this stage it is only a matter of time that ones visit on planet is complete it is not advisable for one to consume lardy foods unless one wishes to leave family and friends and to end his or hers visits to rocky point also very well known as puerto penasco

Run on sentences, poor Grammer and misspelled words with sarcasm... I still think this has to be Happy screwing with us. This guy is going off on gv jack about lard! SMH I can't even understand this guy when he speaks.

mis2810

Run on sentences, poor Grammer and misspelled words with sarcasm... I still think this has to be Happy screwing with us. This guy is going off on gv jack about lard! SMH I can't even understand this guy when he speaks.
I was thinking the same thing. What was the last imposter's name?

GV Jack

Snorin God
You know Kenny this is a hoot. I never mentioned lard at all. I mentioned cooking potatoes in about 2 to 3 table spoons of bacon grease and holly hell broke loose.

But speaking of lard. A number of years ago my wife mentioned that her mom and dad on the farm ate eggs fried in lard every day. I asked her how old her dad
was when he died. She said 58. Her mom lived to be in her 90's when she passed. Go figure.

Oh well...Glad to see you survived the freeze up there.

Kenny

GV Jack;70335]You know Kenny this is a hoot. I never mentioned lard at all. I mentioned cooking potatoes in about 2 to 3 table spoons of bacon grease and holly hell broke loose.
I know it was our new friend Bob Jim who said "it is not advisable for one to consume lardy foods" assuming you used lard. Now after reading the facts about lard, well it's the only thing to use when making home made tortilla's or Taco shells.
Do you think Bob Jim might be a lard a##, and that's why it's on his mind?

Last edited:

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
I know it was our new friend Bob Jim who said "it is not advisable for one to consume lardy foods" assuming you used lard. Now after reading the facts about lard, well it's the only thing to use when making home made tortilla's or Taco shells.
Do you think Bob Jim might be a lard a##, and that's why it's on his mind?
In todays wallstreet journal the ama has a two page article concerning lard of a specific type that is type c2 they along with consumer reports have issued a all points alert of this type of c2 lard according to their issued findings it is reported that the c2 lard is entering the west coast from the tiny island of Bikini in the south pacific these organizations have identified the c2 strain of lard as having specific charactaristics of identy in such said lard having small red flakes size being that of a pin head as is found in chocolate chip ice cream this particular c2 strain of lard is particularly unsafe for human consumption as it will invade the nervous system said findings were confirmed after extensive research as applied to chipanzies as determined by the ama and to insure complete accuracy said studies were performed on the tiny south pacific island of Bikini

garyd

I am sure feeling excited right now
That recipe may be delicious but it is a artery clogging heart attack in the making and digestive tract cancer feeder also good for adding a lot of weight to ones body causes cholestrol build up can damage kidneys and begin the onset of cancer of the pancreas the major problem being one does not notice the efects untill the damage is rooted in the organs if the cancer is rooted in the pancreas then one must assemble family and instruck same with ones last wishes as at this stage it is only a matter of time that ones visit on planet is complete it is not advisable for one to consume lardy foods unless one wishes to leave family and friends and to end his or hers visits to rocky point also very well known as puerto penasco

mis2810

Regular hot tea but I found a small package at the "Walmart". I wonder why more American products are not available here. Is it because of import duties?
It probably has something to do with bringing in foreign products, but I also think it has more to do with the fact that it is Mexico and not everyone wants US products. I'm trying to think of what, if anything at all, I would miss from the US if I was living in PP full-time. It's going to take me a really long time to think of something . . . if and when I do, I'll let you know. :thumbsup:

playaperro

El Pirata
It probably has something to do with bringing in foreign products, but I also think it has more to do with the fact that it is Mexico and not everyone wants US products. I'm trying to think of what, if anything at all, I would miss from the US if I was living in PP full-time. It's going to take me a really long time to think of something . . . if and when I do, I'll let you know. :thumbsup:
Choice steaks from Aj's and Nice clothes from Ross, I mean dillards, macy's here in Tucson

Roberto

Regular hot tea but I found a small package at the "Walmart". I wonder why more American products are not available here. Is it because of import duties?
There is usually a large variety of teas in Super Ley and the Santa Fe. Not Lipton perhaps but hey take a chance and maybe you will find something new that you like better. Santa Fe had loose teas in a package that were good. I bought the green tea and used a tea ball.