sonoyta safety warning...

jerry

Another perspective on the drug war is that it has been a total waste of lives, money and resources, having produced political instability and general chaos in Mexico, and has actually gotten worse after all this time.

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/opinion/truth-mexicos-drug-war/
"
Its findings were hardly controversial: drug use and abuse is a public health problem, not a criminal problem; ending the worldwide drug war would be the beginning of the end of drug-related violence, which undermines development and wastes billions of dollar annually; and putting governments back in control by regulating and controlling drug sales like alcohol and tobacco is the only sensible, pragmatic solution.

And yet the body count continues to rise in Mexico, and the prisons continue to fill in America.

- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/opinion/truth-mexicos-drug-war/#sthash.8iGulsGz.dpuf

MIRAMAR

After watching the Whitey Bulger story, I don't think there's any difference between what's happening in Mexico and the US.

jerry

FRONTER@ [email protected] DELINCUENTE ASESINO DEL QUE NO TENEMOS EL ROSTRO COMPLETO,ES EL MENTADO BETO NIEBLAS HIJO DEL NARCO CRIMINAL ADELMO NIEBLAS (el memo).....ESTAS RATAS Y SUS PORQUERÍAS DE ANIMALES QUE TRAE DE PISTOLEROS JUNTO CON LOS MENTADOS TERRONES ,SE PASEAN EN SUS CAMIONETAS ARMADOS CON FUSILES DE ALTO CALIBRE Y RADIOS DE FRECUENCIA,POR TODA NUESTRA COMUNIDAD DE SONOYTA Y NO SE DIGA DE NUESTRO VALLE,QUE ES PROPIEDAD PRIVADA DE ESTOS CRIMINALES....SIN QUE NINGUNA AUTORIDAD LOS MOLE$$TE....ES COMÚN VERLOS EN LOS COMERCIOS COMPRANDO GRANDES CANTIDADES DE VÍVERES,CON SUS RADIOS A LA CINTURA COMO AMOS Y SEÑORES,NO SE DIGA EN LA PARTE QUE SE LLAMA EL MIRADOR,QUE YA LA HAN HECHO DE SU PROPIEDAD ESTAS LACRAS,MÚSICA CON ALTO VOLUMEN,ARMADOS Y BORRACHOS,SE HAN ADUEÑADO DE UNO DE LOS POCOS ESPACIOS RECREATIVOS Y FAMILIARES DE NUESTRA COMUNIDAD,CON LA COMPLACENCIA DE LAS DISQUE AUTORIDADES....NOS HA TOCADO A NOSOTROS EN FRONTER@ [email protected] CARA A CARA Y LA SEGURIDAD Y PREPOTENCIA CON QUE SE MANEJAN EN NUESTRA COMUNIDAD ESTOS ANIMALES,SOLO SE PUEDE ENTENDER DE UN MODO,....NUESTRA SEGURIDAD SIGUE EN MANOS DE ESTAS LACRAS EN COMPLICIDAD CON LOS 3 ORDENES DE GOBIERNO Y LOS CALLADITOS Y BUITRES DISQUE PERIODISTAS DE NUESTRA COMUNIDAD......NOSOTROS NO NOS VENDEMOS NI LES TEMEMOS RATAS.....FRONTER@ SONOYT@....

Fronter @ [email protected] Assassin of which we do not have a full face, is the so-called beto mists son of narco criminal adelmo mists (the memo)..... These rats and their junk of animals that brings together with the gunmen lishment lumps, walk in their vans armed with high-caliber rifles and frequency radios, throughout our community of sonoyta and it cannot be said of our valley, which is owned Deprived of these criminals.... Without any authority the mole$$te.... It is common to see them in the shops buying large amounts of food, with their radios to the waist like Amos and gentlemen, it is not stated in the party which is called the mirador, which already have made his property these ills, music with high volume , armed and drunkards, have taken ownership of one of the few recreational spaces and family members of our community, with the complacency of the disque authorities.... We have touched us in fronter @ [email protected] face to face and security and arrogance with which they handle in our community these animals, it can only be understood in a way,.... Our security remains in the hands of these ills in complicity with the 3 orders from government and the quiet and vultures disque journalists from our community...... We don't sell or fear them rats..... Fronter @ SONOYT@....
Automatically Translated

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I'm curious as to what Portugal has done that the USA could do as well?
Portugal decriminalized all drugs and now is almost a drug free country and it is not the first or only country to see the changes after DOING something about it rather that cheat us ALL with the WAR ON DRUGS, be better if you read it or search it by yourself that way you won't be thinking that someone is feeding you crab that is happening outside of the USA territory that obviously WE THE PEOPLE are not put up to date by our government DEM or REP. follow the link or find yourself others to verify the info http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.oFeOxu9Wk

InkaRoads

cronopiador
in regards to cartels in Sonoyta is no different that the gangs in Tucson, Nashville or Main, the only difference if how they are spelt!!! wake up people there is more heinous crimes in USA than the rest of the world, there are even detailed shows to teach our young minds how to get started!!! get rid of your cell phones and TVs and get together with your kids and family more often, I assure it will make a difference in everybody lives!!!!

jerry

[QUOTE = "InkaRoads, post: 102392, member: 15"] in regards to cartels in Sonoyta That is not the different gangs in Tucson, Nashville or Main, the only difference if spelled How They Are !!! wake up people there is more heinous crimes in the USA than the rest of the world, there are even detailed shows to teach our young minds how to get started !!! get rid of your cell phones and TVs and get Together with your kids and family More Often, I Assure it will make a difference in everybody lives !!!! [/ QUOTE]
The difference is the drug cartels now control Sonoyta......the town is a shell of what it was 15 years ago....

Portugal decriminalized all drugs and now is almost a drug free country and it is not the first or only country to see the changes after DOING something about it rather that cheat us ALL with the WAR ON DRUGS, be better if you read it or search it by yourself that way you won't be thinking that someone is feeding you crab that is happening outside of the USA territory that obviously WE THE PEOPLE are not put up to date by our government DEM or REP. follow the link or find yourself others to verify the info http://mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.oFeOxu9Wk
This is patently untrue. Although violence may have decreased in Portugal a very short research detailed how there are more users in Portugal now than before drugs were decriminalized.
I am an advotcate of legalizing drugs but have no doubt that use, addiction and the social ills associated with drug use will increase.
This week I met with the Child Crisis Nursery in Phoenix and they state that a large majority of the abused and neglected kids in their care are due to drug using parents. This situation burns me and makes me consider the terrible consequences that the abuse of drugs causes. This may be one unintended consequence that would increase with the legalization of drugs.
The libertarian in me wants to legalize everything but I wonder if people are responsible enough to deal with that freedom. If you ask the people who run our social service agencies their answer would most likely be no.

MIRAMAR

Jerry, you said "The difference is the drug cartels now control Sonoyta......the town is a shell of what it was 15 years ago...." We drive through Sonoyta, eating at our favorite taqueria, every other week. Whether or not your statement is true, how is Sonoyta any different than Caborca?

This is patently untrue. Although violence may have decreased in Portugal a very short research detailed how there are more users in Portugal now than before drugs were decriminalized.
I am an advotcate of legalizing drugs but have no doubt that use, addiction and the social ills associated with drug use will increase.
This week I met with the Child Crisis Nursery in Phoenix and they state that a large majority of the abused and neglected kids in their care are due to drug using parents. This situation burns me and makes me consider the terrible consequences that the abuse of drugs causes. This may be one unintended consequence that would increase with the legalization of drugs.
The libertarian in me wants to legalize everything but I wonder if people are responsible enough to deal with that freedom. If you ask the people who run our social service agencies their answer would most likely be no.
How heartbreaking, kudos to you for being involved. The sad thing is these kinds of people do it illegally and more than likely legally it would just hopefully take a little amount of violence down due to turf wars and other issues that the cartels have the power since they have what unfortunately Americans (and people from every country) continue to buy. Maybe tax money from taxing the usually non dangerous marijuana could go towards programs to help the people that are prone to addiction (sad disease) get medical care and counseling, scholarships to school if they can test negative, help with daycare for those that work and continue to test negative, Trying to prevent as many people from going that road of desperation and strengthen and empower the families with education and hope not a handout but help (not in the form of money but incentives to Better their situation and make a better living eventually) to those that would usually not get it. Sadly the innocent kids suffer from the selfish people who either way (help offered or not, legal or not) don't care to help themselves :-( There is no perfect answer to this out of control situation that continues to plague both of our wonderful countries. And I didn't say wonderful governments , but yes wonderful countries with many wonderful citizens and beautiful scenery and for now more freedom than a lot of countries. Anyone that gives any sort of hand to any good organization that tries to help with the victims involved does make a difference!

Last edited:

jerry

Jerry, you said "The difference is the drug cartels now control Sonoyta......the town is a shell of what it was 15 years ago...." We drive through Sonoyta, eating at our favorite taqueria, every other week. Whether or not your statement is true, how is Sonoyta any different than Caborca?
They don't even have a bank any more.Try doing business in a town without a bank.The population has dropped 25% in 10 years.The schools are underfunded,they don't even have band instruments for the band....Caborca has grown,the farms,mines and ranches all are doing ok but it is a struggle.

jerry

How heartbreaking, kudos to you for being involved. The sad thing is these kinds of people do it illegally and more than likely legally it would just hopefully take a little amount of violence down due to turf wars and other issues that the cartels have the power since they have what unfortunately Americans (and people from every country) continue to buy. Maybe tax money from taxing the usually non dangerous marijuana could go towards programs to help the people that are prone to addiction (sad disease) get medical care and counseling, scholarships to school if they can test negative, help with daycare for those that work and continue to test negative, Trying to prevent as many people from going that road of desperation and strengthen and empower the families with education and hope not a handout but help (not in the form of money but incentives to Better their situation and make a better living eventually) to those that would usually not get it. Sadly the innocent kids suffer from the selfish people who either way (help offered or not, legal or not) don't care to help themselves :-( There is no perfect answer to this out of control situation that continues to plague both of our wonderful countries. And I didn't say wonderful governments , but yes wonderful countries with many wonderful citizens and beautiful scenery and for now more freedom than a lot of countries. Anyone that gives any sort of hand to any good organization that tries to help with the victims involved does make a difference!
So he is cool with everyone owning a machine gun but not make a choice about taking drugs.,hmmm....bottom line the prison industrial complex is Arizona's main employer and alcohol is worse than all of them..

So he is cool with everyone owning a machine gun but not make a choice about taking drugs.,hmmm....bottom line the prison industrial complex is Arizona's main employer and alcohol is worse than all of them..
J: you have to know that the AR-15's in my collection have no daily impact on anyone. If I am messed up on drugs or alcohol on a regular basis how can I make rational decisions about the welfare of my kids? I agree with you about alcohol but is the reason because it is so readily available and accepted in our society? I wonder. Growing up with an angry, violent alcoholic father had me wishing he had no access.
Like I stated before, the Libertarian in me wants to legalize all drugs but I wonder if society can handle this. I look at heavy users of any mind altering substance as a "weeding of the chaff", the problem is the collateral damage caused by the decisions of users.

jerry

J: you have to know that the AR-15's in my collection have no daily impact on anyone. If I am messed up on drugs or alcohol on a regular basis how can I make rational decisions about the welfare of my kids? I agree with you about alcohol but is the reason because it is so readily available and accepted in our society? I wonder. Growing up with an angry, violent alcoholic father had me wishing he had no access.
Like I stated before, the Libertarian in me wants to legalize all drugs but I wonder if society can handle this. I look at heavy users of any mind altering substance as a "weeding of the chaff", the problem is the collateral damage caused by the decisions of users.
Well stated but they fact I am forced to own a gun now because of the narco trafficking near my ranch makes me sick....If drugs were legal that dynamic would change here and in Mexico where more people have died because of drug violence in the last three years than in Iraq

Legalize, tax the hell out of it and use the tax revenue for treatment and education, I guess.

This makes me wonder where the mass quantities of tax dollars from alcohol and cigarettes raised over the years has gone.

Landshark

Legalize, tax the hell out of it and use the tax revenue for treatment and education, I guess
I agree, but only legalize weed and then put major increased penalties for the rest of the street drugs. Then rewrite the DUI laws, drugs and alcohol, to the point where nobody in their right mind will be tempted to do it.