sonoyta safety warning...

MIRAMAR

It sounds like Jerry this group has settled in Altar, (according to El Sol de Caborca) so be careful going to south of Penasco as well.

Roberto

I'll be passing through Altar Friday afternoon on the way to Santa Ana. If I don't come back by Monday call the Marines. Call the local base and ask for my friend Lt. Commander Antonio !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ben21

I'll now be taking a half day when I come down for the triathlon in a few weeks. No way I'm taking my fiance (in our black SUV) thru Sonoyta at night after all of these reports. Thanks again for the updates Jerry.

jerry

Main road yesterday....Sonoyta people are talking about forming a self defense outfit.....
FRONTERA SONOYTA JUEVES 10 DE ABRIL 2014, 4:45 .....GRUPO ARMADO LEVANTA A UN HOMBRE EN LA AVENIDA 10 Y CARRETERA A PUERTO PEÑASCO,AL PARECER LO LEVANTARON DE LA CASA DE LA ESQUINA 10 Y CARRETERA A PUERTO PEÑASCO,EL NOMBRE DE LA PERSONA LEVANTADA POR LOS SICARIOS A PUNTA DE BALA ES: SAUL FIGUEROA,...AL QUE GOLPEARON Y LO TIRARON EN EL KILÓMETRO 40 CARRETERA A SAN LUIS RÍO COLORADO AUN CON VIDA SEGÚN SE NOS REPORTA......AL PARECER TODO SE DEBIÓ AUN GANE DE MOTA......QUE TRISTEZA NUESTRA COMUNIDAD A PLENA LUZ DEL DÍA, POR UNA RÚA TAN TRANSITADA TANTO POR NUESTRA GENTE, NUESTROS NIÑOS,COMO POR EL TURISMO.....HA ESTAS LACRAS SE LES OCURRIÓ LEVANTAR A UNA ESCORIA MAS A PUNTA DE BALA ,IMPORTÁNDOLES POCO LA GENTE INOCENTE QUE TRANSITA DICHA CARRETERA Y LOS VECINOS QUE ESTÁN A ESCASOS METROS DE ESTE DOMICILIO..........YA BASTA ......QUE ESPERA SEÑOR PRESIDENTE MUNICIPAL.....PARA EXIGIRLES CUENTAS Y RESULTADOS HA ESTAS AUTORIDADES CORRUPTAS...QUE ESPERA UNA DESGRACIA DE MAYORES DIMENSIONES,QUE LOS INDOCUMENTADOS QUE HACE UNOS DÍAS BALANCEARON EN NUESTRO VALLE UN GRUPO LOCAL DEL NARCO,CONOCIDOS COMO LOS MEMOS LOS TERRONES.......BASTA....PIDA AYUDA VALLA A DONDE TENGA QUE IR PERO YA......AUN ESTAMOS A TIEMPO DE TOMAR EL CONTROL DE NUESTRA COMUNIDAD, QUE HAY QUE RECONOCERLO EL NARCO ES EL QUE REINA SOLAPADOS POR LOS QUE DEBERÍAN DE COMBATIRLO PRINCIPALMENTE LA P.E.I....QUE ES UNA VIL PORQUERÍA COMO AUTORIDAD......DE LOS REGIDORES QUE PODEMOS DECIR,REPRESENTANTES DEL PUEBLO...DAN RISA BOLA DE SINVERGÜENZAS....LA COMUNIDAD LES EXIGE LES ORDENA QUE VELEN POR SU SEGURIDAD....COSA QUE HASTA AHORITA NO HAN ECHO.........FRONTERA SONOYTA....ESTA ES LA FOTO DEL DOMICILIO DONDE LEVANTARON A UNA PERSONA DE NOMBRE SAUL FIGUEROA...DONDE ESTA LA CAMIONETA BLANCA........

THURSDAY, APRIL 10, 2014 SONOYTA BORDER, 4:45...ARMED GROUP RAISES A MAN AT 10TH AVENUE AND HIGHWAY TO PUERTO PENASCO, APPARENTLY IT GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE ON THE CORNER 10 AND HIGHWAY TO PUERTO PENASCO, THE NAME OF THE PERSON RAISED BY THE HIRED ASSASSINS TO BULLET TIP IS: SAUL FIGUEROA,...HE BEAT AND SHOT IT AT KILOMETER 40 HIGHWAY TO SAN LUIS RIO COLORADO LIVING ACCORDING TO IS US REPORTS...APPARENTLY EVERYTHING IS SHOULD STILL WIN MOTA...THAT SADNESS OUR COMMUNITY TO FULL DAYLIGHT, BY A SO BUSY RUA BOTH BY OUR PEOPLE, OUR CHILDREN, AS FOR TOURISM...IT HAS THESE SCOURGES IS THEM TOOK PLACE RAISING A SLAG MORE TO BULLET TIP, IMPORTING THEM LITTLE PEOPLE INNOCENT THAT TRAVELS SUCH A ROAD AND NEIGHBOURS THAT ARE A FEW METERS FROM THIS HOME...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...THAT EXPECTED LORD MAYOR...FOR REQUIRED ACCOUNTS AND RESULTS HAS THESE CORRUPT OFFICIALS...AWAITING A MISFORTUNE OF HIGHER DIMENSIONS, AS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS WHO A FEW DAYS AGO IN OUR VALLEY A BALANCED LOCAL THE NARCO GROUP, KNOWN AS THE MEMOS LUMPS...Stop it...ASK FOR HELP GO TO WHERE YOU HAVE TO GO BUT ALREADY...WE ARE STILL IN TIME TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR COMMUNITY, THAT ADMITTEDLY THE NARCO IS THAT QUEEN OVERLAPPING THAT SHOULD COMBAT IT PRIMARILY THE P.E.I....IT IS A VILE CRAP AS AN AUTHORITY...OF THE ALDERMEN WHO WE CAN SAY, REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE...DAN RISA SCOUNDRELS BALL...THE COMMUNITY THEM REQUIRES THEM ORDERS TO ENSURE THEIR SAFETY...THING THAT UNTIL NOW HAVE NOT ECHO...SONOYTA BORDER...THIS IS THE PHOTO OF THE DOMICILE WHERE ERECTED A PERSON NAME SAUL FIGUEROA...WHERE IS THE WHITE VAN... (Translated by Bing)

jerry

CONOCIDOS COMO LOS MEMOS LOS TERRONES. Catchy name.... I heard leader is a Jewish Mexican....sort of interesting

mis2810

From what I've been reading it seems like the bad guys are waiting until after midnight to start their shootouts. Almost every night for the past week there have been reports of gunfire in Colonias Papago and Hombres Blancos. Last night the suspected gunmen drove out of town at high speeds to the Penasco highway.

Not posting this to scare anyone, just to be aware - do not drive after dark. Also, just to make a point, Jerry has NOT been posting about each and every incident. So before anyone goes pointing the finger that Jerry's a hater, think again!

I absolutely hate to hear about stuff like this, it makes me frightened to go to Mexico; however after saying that, I am really cognizant that I am in a foreign country and I behave as such! I never do the border at night and party at home ( I'm a drag, lol) knot saying I don't get drunk, rally stinking drunk, but in party with my hub and we eat pollo Luis and drink tokens of tequila and walk the beach and it's pretty damn magical! I don't need to hang with kids to have a good time! Anyway, back to the subject; I wish the news reports weren't always so scary ! I try to remember how many crimes there were in Phoenix the weekend before and how I just ignore the reports, but it does freak me out, you like to think of your vacation spot as being idyllic not filled with murder and heinous crime.