sonoyta safety warning...

jerry

This Sonoyta problem is really bad for the people that live there but you should be ok unless you look like someone they are hunting. Mistaken identity is a possibility.One of the four killed in Nogales had nothing to do with the biz....

AZRob

Ill make sure I have the sign on the truck. "dont shoot Im a gringo and only have beer on board"

mondone

Whitecaps
Thinking back when we headed to Penasco last Saturday morning around 6:45AM or so, just before we pulled into the Sonoyta Super Ley, we were startled as a black Yukon with blacked-out windows blew by us at an incredibly ridiculous rate of speed especially for that area of road. My wife said "what the hell, is he crazy?" and I responded jokingly " Probably a cartel vehicle." Now I'm thinking I may have been correct. :eek:

jerry

SONOYTA BORDER...THEY MAY 30, 2014... THESE ARE THE SCOURGES THAT DAY WEDNESDAY 28TH OF MAY A FEW DAYS AGO CAUSED GREAT POLICE MOBILIZATION...THEY ARE: RAÚL ALEJANDRO MORALES 21 YEARS OF AGE, 38-YEAR-OLD EDUARDO DAMIAN GARCIA, BOTH ORIGINATING IN NOGALES, AND EDUARDO BUSTAMANTE'S 39-YEAR-OLD NATIVE OF NAVOJOA SONORA, ONCE THREATENED TO MUNICIPAL OFFICERS, BY THE ARREST OF SOME NARCOS THAT WERE NOISY IN THE CITY...THESE SUBJECTS THAT LATER THEY WERE LOCATED AND ARRESTED BY THE EJERCITO MEXICANO AT KILOMETER 6 OUTPUT TO PUERTO PEÑASCO, AND ALTHOUGH THAT UNION STRONGLY ARMED TO NOTICE THE PRESENCE OF THE ARMY RAN OUT THE SADISTS SHAME NOT THAT VERY BRAVE...2 AK 47, WITH FOUR CHARGERS SUPPLIED WITH 110 USEFUL CARTRIDGE, 7.62 X 39 MM, A.223 RIFLE WITH A SUPPLIED CHARGER, WITH 38 CARTRIDGES TO THE SAME GAUGE, 2 VESTS TACTICAL AND A RADIO TRANSMITTER...THESE RATS WERE IN A WHITE SUBURBAN MODEL 2001... AS WE HAVE ALLEGATIONS THAT THESE TYPES SECURED BY THE ARMED FORCES ARE ASSASSINS OF THE SALAZARES...AND ARE ONE OF THE MANY THAT ARE IN OUR COMMUNITY...EYE WITH THIS...WHEN A MILITARY ELEMENTS ASK ONE OF THE DETAINEES, TO WORK PERFORMED FOR THE NARCO IN OUR COMMUNITY...THIS ANSWERED ONE OF THE GUNMEN,...WE GARAŽI TO CONSTRICTING PEOPLE...TRANSLATED (lift, murder)...SONOYTA BORDER...IT HAS BEEN ALERTING THE COMMUNITY THAT REMAINS WATCHFUL, ALERT...OF POSSIBLE CLASHES BETWEEN CRIMINAL GROUPS, AS WELL AS ATTACKS ON CERTAIN MUNICIPAL AND STATE AUTHORITIES...A VERY FAT FISH IT ARMING ITS PEOPLE CURRENTLY TO RETRIEVE WHAT THEY CONSIDERED OF THE...THE COMMUNITY OF SONOYTA...THIS WEEKEND IF TE STAY AT HOME BETTER, SONOYTA BORDER...(Translated by Bing)

playaperro

El Pirata
Its from the mexican army , sayin' don't let the narco, gun runners and such take your tranquility, turn the thugs in and you will remain anonymous. This blogger from sonoyta is only reporting anything bad and everything that the army or city cops do in not mentioned, like he has a real bad political agenda against the current admin. You have to read the comments on that FB page to get the real facts.

playaperro

El Pirata
The blogger an most people in the area believe Sonoyta is a criminal cesspool.
Really! That bullshit story you wrote about in Caborca by the chuch was just two trucks doing burn outs in front of the church

Last edited:

jerry

Caborca is a mess too....guys just wave off the cops by saying who they are affiliated with...wish it was not so but it is...people are just sick of it and speaking out you needed to be on the highway in December as 50 cal rounds wizzed over head like my friends were to get a feeling for the everyday life of the Coastal region. I am just saying it is a time to play smart.

playaperro

El Pirata
Caborca is a mess too....guys just wave off the cops by saying who they are affiliated with...wish it was not so but it is...people are just sick of it and speaking out you needed to be on the highway in December as 50 cal rounds wizzed over head like my friends were to get a feeling for the everyday life of the Coastal region. I am just saying it is a time to play smart.
I agree with what you say bout the Bandidos, but Sonoyta is one of the most patrolled roads in North America, I only know of one Norte Americano ever shot on the road from Sonoyta to Penasco! Maybe someone on here will correct me, Happened a while back and it involved Norte Americano's.

jerry

Its from the mexican army , sayin' don't let the narco, gun runners and such take your tranquility, turn the thugs in and you will remain anonymous. This blogger from sonoyta is only reporting anything bad and everything that the army or city cops do in not mentioned, like he has a real bad political agenda against the current admin. You have to read the comments on that FB page to get the real facts.
that was me sharing info boosters won't because they don't want people to know what is going on...The blogger believes the Military can be trusted but local law cannot.Anyone who has ever dealt with them knows he is telling the truth.I realize his backing the political party out of power plays a part in this but the majority of the clashes he posts have happened.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
AC, the one you are talking about was strange... it happened just before ejido nayarit. At the rest area..But if you consider Mexicans as North Americans, which they are, there have been a few more..

courtesy of carnac

I agree with what you say bout the Bandidos, but Sonoyta is one of the most patrolled roads in North America, I only know of one Norte Americano ever shot on the road from Sonoyta to Penasco! Maybe someone on here will correct me, Happened a while back and it involved Norte Americano's.
If this is what your refering to,
it happened mid 90s, it was a supposed drug deal, a women was left alive, 2 guys were shot in the middle of the road by the 2 roadside chapels north of the 2 bridges.

playaperro

El Pirata
Well from what i recall it was more of a DV dispute, The wife had a falling out with the old man and just plugged him, made up a blogger story about getting ripped off and ran up to Phoenix as soon as she could, The Mexican police were asking for her to come back and she did not comprehend anything after the incident.