sonoyta safety warning...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I think brokenwave has the story about right except for the timeframe... iI hadn't read his post before posting mine..

courtesy of carnac

playaperro

El Pirata
But remember, there was a Mexican kid also with them, the boyfriend of the pairs daughter...

courtesy of carnac
So she was Hispanic, still a norte americana, unless born in Mexico, I'm not saying Brokenwave is off, who knows the real facts, I'm surprised our in house Raconteur (KENNY) has not kicked in since he's been coming down since the days of Evangelina!

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
So she was Hispanic, still a norte americana, unless born in Mexico, I'm not saying Brokenwave is off, who knows the real facts, I'm surprised our in house Raconteur (KENNY) has not kicked in since he's been coming down since the days of Evangelina!

She was Caucasian, so was her husband. They're daughters boyfriend was Mexican American......

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
She got pretty testy with us on the old forum. There was an awful lot about her story that simply never made any sense and she suddenly developed a bad case of lockjaw about the whole incident. But yes, I remember it well because it happened at the Shrine.

That whole incident was weird from the first reports, everytime you read something about it the story changed hey I was only off a few years. It just seemed longer than that.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We were in Peñasco with a caravan and were heading North and we saw this probably less than 15 minutes after it happened so did about 16 couples behind us in our caravan (the body was still in the road). At the time we were told it was a drug related /love triangle mess that went bad.
Seeing it first hand was tough. I will say though that every single one of those Rvers in my caravan came back down with us the following season.

That was a long time ago my take on this was a drug deal gone bad. Sorry but if you are going to play that game you are going to pay.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

jerry

FRONTERA SONOYTA........ 10:30 DE LA NOCHE DE AYER........IRRUMPE COMANDO ARMADO EN EL EN EL HOSPITAL GENERAL DE PUERTO PEÑASCO Y DESPUÉS DE DESARMAR AL PERSONAL QUE CUSTODIABA AL JOVEN QUE DÍAS A TRAS,HABÍA SIDO BALACEADO EN LA COLONIA PAPAGO EN SONOYTA, EL MARTES 17 DE JUNIO HACE UNOS DÍAS........SE LO LLEVARON CON RUMBO DESCONOCIDO.....SEGÚN NUESTRA FUENTE EL JOVEN ESTUVO EN LA BALACERA AL RANCHO DEL 03 EN PUERTO PEÑASCO........AL JOVEN LO CUSTODIABAN 2 POLICÍAS MUNICIPAL...
See More
SONOYTA BORDER... 10:30 IN THE EVENING OF YESTERDAY...BURSTS ARMED COMMAND IN THE GENERAL HOSPITAL OF PUERTO PEÑASCO AND AFTER DISARMING PERSONNEL WHO GUARDED THE YOUNG DAYS TO AFTER HE HAD BEEN SHOT IN THE PAPAGO COLONY IN SONOYTA, ON TUESDAY, JUNE 17 A FEW DAYS AGO...IS THE LED WITH UNKNOWN DIRECTION...ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCE THE YOUNG MAN WAS IN THE SHOOTING TO THE RANCH OF THE 03 IN PUERTO PENASCO...THE YOUNG 2 MUNICIPAL POLICEMEN GUARDING HIM AND TWO P.E.I....BUT AS THESE RATS WITH TRAY...THEY PROTECT THE MENTIONED CRIMINAL KNOWN AS THE 03... WERE EASY IN BEND...TO HOSPITAL REACHED 4 CARTS BY PART A, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DARKNESS, 5 HEAVILY ARMED SUBJECTS WERE INTRODUCED AND TOOK THE YOUNG...NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING FOR FEAR, HAS THESE RATS THE DRUG CRIMINALS AND GOVERNMENT...SONOYTA BORDER... (Translated by Bing)

GV Jack

Snorin God
FRONTERA SONOYTA........ 10:30 DE LA NOCHE DE AYER........IRRUMPE COMANDO ARMADO EN EL EN EL HOSPITAL GENERAL DE PUERTO PEÑASCO Y DESPUÉS DE DESARMAR AL PERSONAL QUE CUSTODIABA AL JOVEN QUE DÍAS A TRAS,HABÍA SIDO BALACEADO EN LA COLONIA PAPAGO EN SONOYTA, EL MARTES 17 DE JUNIO HACE UNOS DÍAS........SE LO LLEVARON CON RUMBO DESCONOCIDO.....SEGÚN NUESTRA FUENTE EL JOVEN ESTUVO EN LA BALACERA AL RANCHO DEL 03 EN PUERTO PEÑASCO........AL JOVEN LO CUSTODIABAN 2 POLICÍAS MUNICIPAL...
See More
SONOYTA BORDER... 10:30 IN THE EVENING OF YESTERDAY...BURSTS ARMED COMMAND IN THE GENERAL HOSPITAL OF PUERTO PEÑASCO AND AFTER DISARMING PERSONNEL WHO GUARDED THE YOUNG DAYS TO AFTER HE HAD BEEN SHOT IN THE PAPAGO COLONY IN SONOYTA, ON TUESDAY, JUNE 17 A FEW DAYS AGO...IS THE LED WITH UNKNOWN DIRECTION...ACCORDING TO OUR SOURCE THE YOUNG MAN WAS IN THE SHOOTING TO THE RANCH OF THE 03 IN PUERTO PENASCO...THE YOUNG 2 MUNICIPAL POLICEMEN GUARDING HIM AND TWO P.E.I....BUT AS THESE RATS WITH TRAY...THEY PROTECT THE MENTIONED CRIMINAL KNOWN AS THE 03... WERE EASY IN BEND...TO HOSPITAL REACHED 4 CARTS BY PART A, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DARKNESS, 5 HEAVILY ARMED SUBJECTS WERE INTRODUCED AND TOOK THE YOUNG...NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING FOR FEAR, HAS THESE RATS THE DRUG CRIMINALS AND GOVERNMENT...SONOYTA BORDER... (Translated by Bing)
I've either got to quit drinking or start drinking more. I understand the Spanish version better than the English and I don't speak it.

jerry

We have been partnered with Chapo...gave him guns and he was allowed to move weed and coke via Caborca and Puerto Penasco.Now the wolves are at the door...

"The same partner told El Chapo operator and administrative leader of the criminal organization he served, in which he also was responsible "for providing security to keep out Beltran Leyva and Los Zetas to the city of Nogales, in charge of kidnappings and executions. "

He explained that "the drug we passed to the United States came from Sinaloa", and that there is a safe house between Puerto Lobos and Caborca to the seashore, where he saw a boat with 400 kilos of marijuana, a yacht and four jet sky where in March 2010 had to hide, because it would have the Federal Police operatives in Caborca, and would have to wait for them to finish, and then continue with their activities that also involved a guy named El Gordo 32 ".

Sandoval Interial also revealed that cocaine is racked in the area "comes from Panama, Puerto Peñasco reaches hence the ground up to Mexicali or San Luis Rio Colorado, then brincarla America", transactions for which also was necessary to pay local authorities. (El Universal)"

jerry

FRONTERA SONOYTA......ALERTA A LA COMUNIDAD DE SONOYTA.......MARTES 24 DE JUNIO 2014 ......COMO A LAS 8:30 DE LA NOCHE....... REUNIÓN DE CRIMINALES AL SERVICIO DEL CRIMEN ORGANIZADO EN EL SECTOR CONOCIDO COMO MIRADOR......AL REDEDOR DE 12 VEHÍCULOS CON LACRAS ARMADOS Y CON CHALECOS ANTIBALAS......,2 SUJETOS DE ENTRE LA BOLA DE RATAS PARECÍA QUE SE PONÍAN DE ACUERDO EN ALGO MIENTRAS LOS DEMÁS PISTOLEROS LOS CUIDABAN...EL AMBIENTE ERA MUY TENSO MIENTRAS ESTAS DOS ESCORIAS HABL...

See More
SONOYTA BORDER...ALERT TO SONOYTA COMMUNITY...TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2014.. .AS AT 8:30 IN THE EVENING... MEETING OF CRIMINALS AT THE SERVICE OF CRIME ORGANIZED IN THE SECTOR KNOWN AS MIRADOR...AROUND CENTRAL MAGNIFICENT OF 12 VEHICLES WITH SCOURGES ARMED WITH BULLET-PROOF VESTS, 2 SUBJECTS AGED RATS BALL SEEMED THAT IS PUT ON SOMETHING WHILE THE OTHER GUNMEN THE CARED...THE ATMOSPHERE WAS TENSE AS THESE TWO SLAGS SPOKE...MORE LATER FELL FROM THE VIEWPOINT 9 TRUCKS IN CONVOY WITH HEAVILY ARMED SUBJECTS...THIS GROUP OF ANIMALS OF ORGANIZED CRIME, NOT HAVE BEEN REPORTING FOR SEVERAL SECTORS OF THE CITY...WE CALL UPON THE COMMUNITY TO TAKE THEIR PRECAUTIONS AGAINST ANY ONSLAUGHT OF THESE CRIMINALS...TO THE COMPLACENCY OF THE AUTHORITIES...MOSTLY of the DISQUE of the P.F.P.(federal de caminos) that in your own NOSES SE REUNEN these criminals, without moving a finger...SONOYTA BORDER...

daylight is our friend!

jerry

Heating up again...."
Yesterday heavy fighting between gunmen and police in Sonoyta in Loma Bonita colony left as stock four detainees, weapons and a vehicle insured, registered facts around about 16:30 Saturday 18 October.

The facts transcend unofficially version and witnesses who were raised on 15th Street and Avenue Mario Morua, which started the brawl between gunmen first, hence the miscreants fled towards Obregon Street exit east of the city toward the Desert Sonora, being chased by members of different corporations that had already been alerted, culminating near the municipal cemetery where they were arrested by the army and Municipal Police, after confronting the authorities with bullets.

The place was assured a Trail Blazer gray, addressing the four subjects who were wounded apparently by gunfire, whom I was assure them four assault rifles, Ak-47, known as "goat horn", a rifle .223 caliber, 4 metal disc chargers for Ak-47, 20 metallic chargers Ak-47 8 plastic boots Ak-47.

The subjects were brought under heavy security in ambulances of the Red Cross to the city of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, whom transcends could be Ivan Almazan, alias "El Chacarron" who was the driver of the vehicle, Daniel Lazcano Gonzales, Néstor Pablo Quintero Ramos and Pablo Ibarra Arechiga.

The ongoing violence in Sonoyta, every day continues to grow, with a cry of citizens who ask stop executions and crimes where the citizen is at the mercy of organized crime in this border town. More important to note however is that this time the authorities of the three levels of government acted quickly and managed to secure these dangerous individuals. Photo Taken from Facebook

playaperro

El Pirata
Note this occured last night....the cops just disappeared.....To warn people and as an experiment I posted on Rockypoint360 Facebook page.....the warning lasted 30 seconds before it was deleted .....bread and circuses!
Can't imagine that happening, I don't think that people that live in Penasco care about Sonoyta, because like Roberto they never cross back, did you try posting on the http://www.borderlandbeat.com/ forum?

jerry

Can't imagine that happening, I don't think that people that live in Penasco care about Sonoyta, because like Roberto they never cross back, did you try posting on the http://www.borderlandbeat.com/ forum?
That was a while back. My point is theseTourist magazines donot offer much in the way toward helpful advice when the possibility of danger,fraud or inconvenience appears.....Chief Brody from the Jaws movie would not have lasted a day in Puerto Penasco...trouble maker..