The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

As stated plenty of forming/casting going on. But by your own calculation there a block poured yesterday at best is going in November?
So we may still be arguing about this shit this time next year.

Kenny

Not to worry about the dog Hill, he use's his foul mouth instead of what little intelligence he has. That along with the fact that he's a prick and has been for years makes him nothin but a"bad Dog" and a coward for not posting a picture of himself while mouthing off like he's some kind of bad ass.... All bark and a fear biter!

playaperro

El Pirata
Not to worry about the dog Hill, he use's his foul mouth instead of what little intelligence he has. That along with the fact that he's a prick and has been for years makes him nothin but a"bad Dog" and a coward for not posting a picture of himself while mouthing off like he's some kind of bad ass.... All bark and a fear biter!
LOL

playaperro

El Pirata
Perro, I am going to make sure I am on that first cruise with you...going to get me one of those Fish Scarin outfits for the pool and water slide...
I don't know Jerry probably be on social security by the time they they finish this thing and gets going.

Kenny

STFU dog! You go after me out of the blue on threads I'm not even on and for no reason what so ever and have for years.

Kenny

If you go back to the original thread on this project, I said it wouldn't work because of the type and size of rocks that were being used. I was right and they had to stop work for that very reason plus the $... As of now, though it looks like it's being run more professionally, I still have doubts about the finished project; if it ever is.

Kenny

No Problem Kenny, Hey you wanna see my pic when I was a kid in 57 in PTO Penasco?
You posted that years ago and it was with your brothers if I remember. You were the one with the bone in your mouth, right? Same year I was first down come to think of it.

You posted that years ago and it was with your brothers if I remember. You were the one with the bone in your mouth, right? Same year I was first down come to think of it.
Hey Kenny, When's the last time you been to penasco ? Just askin' ?

Kenny

End of June is the Corvina chase this year?.29th on..all welcome...even blue hairs...planning on camping one night!
I have as of now 98.27 hours of vacation at the College with only 24 of them spoken for as of now, keep us updated of the time frame. Where ya thinking of camping Jerry?

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
As stated plenty of forming/casting going on. But by your own calculation there a block poured yesterday at best is going in November?
So we may still be arguing about this shit this time next year.
YES, I see you caught some triggers and went overboard, why don't you just buy some fish at fish market and stop killing the poor little triggers. I mean they got families too. Its their ocean and we must take care of it or soon even the triggers will be all gone.