The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

Not trying to start anything but, we were there from noon Wednesday and there was nothing going on on the Jetty side the whole time we were there (6 days). The concrete trucks and form guys were busy though. I went by that work site atleast 10 times north side off-road and the main drag side. So good for them.
I wish we could have fished from it though, lol.

playaperro

El Pirata
Not trying to start anything but, we were there from noon Wednesday and there was nothing going on on the Jetty side the whole time we were there (6 days). The concrete trucks and form guys were busy though. I went by that work site atleast 10 times north side off-road and the main drag side. So good for them.
Your so full of shit Gilbert, when do you think i took these pics? Got any Pics, I have plenty.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Here's a sunset pic and you can still see the machines on the breakwater, taken 10 days ago when I was down there.sunset@1.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the machines there and never saw anyone down there nor the machines moving. Does that mean nothing was happening, not really. I just never saw anyone or any machines moving or dust or.. And that's all I said.
Has nothing to do with being full of shit.
AND, regardless of long past comments for or against I have always said one way or another it's happening.
As far as pics all I have are pics of the other construction site which as I stated was very busy.
I was back and forth to Cholla, bone beach, sandy beach and hit the store by the rv park 6 or 7 times and never saw a truck delivering moving dust or anyone on the Jetty.
That was my observation. You don't like it... To bad lil'doggy. Go find a bone to pick with someone else now. Sit boo boo sit. Thats a good boy.
Thanks for the pics. They were pretty nice.

playaperro

El Pirata
I saw the machines there and never saw anyone down there nor the machines moving. Does that mean nothing was happening, not really. I just never saw anyone or any machines moving or dust or.. And that's all I said.
Has nothing to do with being full of shit.
AND, regardless of long past comments for or against I have always said one way or another it's happening.
As far as pics all I have are pics of the other construction site which as I stated was very busy.
I was back and forth to Cholla, bone beach, sandy beach and hit the store by the rv park 6 or 7 times and never saw a truck delivering moving dust or anyone on the Jetty.
That was my observation. You don't like it... To bad lil'doggy. Go find a bone to pick with someone else now. Sit boo boo sit. Thats a good boy.
Thanks for the pics. They were pretty nice.
Asshole!

jerry

If you do the math on the blocks it looks like two more years of casting by then Cuba will be open...if I was a Mexican nation that would be my choice...many Cubans in Mexico city....

Hmmmm, well I won't pretend to know what kind of work is to be done or the man power needed. But it seems hard to believe that even if the 3 vehicles in the dogs pics had a driver in each one working 10s that there is any chance of that.
Just seems as though there should be more people employed helping this to happen.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
If you do the math on the blocks it looks like two more years of casting by then Cuba will be open...if I was a Mexican nation that would be my choice...many Cubans in Mexico city....
Jerry, lots of them from Penasco, already go to Cuba.. Rigo from Los Pinos, took a picture of my old truck and a couple pictures of cars, he has in RP and had a guy in Cuba paint them in a picture on the Havana malecon..http://www.farecompare.com/flights/Mexico_City-MEX/Havana-HAV/market.html

playaperro

El Pirata
Hmmmm, well I won't pretend to know what kind of work is to be done or the man power needed. But it seems hard to believe that even if the 3 vehicles in the dogs pics had a driver in each one working 10s that there is any chance of that.
Just seems as though there should be more people employed helping this to happen.
The cement blocks take 6 months to cure. Cranes taken down at esmeralda to move the 10 ton blocks. Plenty of movement going on.