The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

jerry

You are such a scribe. Too smart for everyone else. That probably leads back to something that happened in childhood as well. Just kidding yourself that you are the smartest kid in the classroom.

Most people reading this diatribe probably aren't big fans of the new cruise ship project either. Me included. It's just your constant jabbing, digging, stirring, poking, negative, 4 year old commentary that gets quite old.

My guess is that you get your gratification and importance out of how many replies you get to a post, where you stand on this website in your own imagination, what your rank is, and so on. Still that 4 year old, needing attention and is willing to get it by teasing others, pissing people off, then you get your ass kicked and start all over again.

Why don't you start a Santo Tomas blog-site? You seem to rarely, if ever, come to the land of the pigeon coops. Go start a blog there with all 6 of your Santo Tomas buddies. I'm sure there is someone down there that you can start picking their scabs and pissing them off.

You can then be King of the World, pick all the fights you want, even with yourself when you are the only one on your Santo Tomas site.

Get a life Gerald.
again no argument advanced, just mad at me for making some of your drinking buddies look uninformed...
" to your point I have spent around 20k american in RP in the last two years....how much have you "half price Happy hour...senior discount" types spent?

jerry

I did not take that pic Jerry, I stole it from the homeport facebook , https://www.facebook.com/pages/Puerto-Penasco-Home-Port/314630191975317?fref=ts best I can tell it was taken from a drone or I would of given credit to the person. Scroll down to the pics and of course add your two cents in the comments in the first pic of the nautical ladder.
thanks Perro...no i will pass...as sick of setting the record straight as I can be........also moving out of santo tomas and partnering (minor partner on an eco retreat a bit south...1000 acre with retreat cabanas behind the dunes with solar and wind powered,hign end composting toilets/ Early stages but I get an Airstream on site!///for weekend yoga retreats etc......bringing one of americas top concrete fabricators down to begin talks on design/fabrication contract

thanks to the forum for putting me together with the land owner/developer guy....hope it comes together

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
How did you know?....there are multiple big parcels there.....
Jerry, is it the same sellers I took to your house 2 years ago? Enrique mentioned they were negociating with someone and also metioned one group with the Bush family as investors..

joanC

I can't help but point out post # 14 on Feb 3 in this topic....looks like nothing has changed and we still have a troubled senior in our forum. He has 5 of the last 8 posts.

Might be there is hope....we all wish him well with his move and will for sure miss his....

jerry

I can't help but point out post # 14 on Feb 3 in this topic....looks like nothing has changed and we still have a troubled senior in our forum. He has 5 of the last 8 posts.

Might be there is hope....we all wish him well with his move and will for sure miss his....[/QU

The one where joan pokes the badger

Last edited:

joanC

Vulgar and dirty old man. No women share your fantasies, trust me. Filthy old man. Is this deviant a registered sp/so in Az, or anywhere else in the country . I need a shower.

jerry

Joan was hitting happy hour with her real estate gang I guess....

"The one where" is cultural reference from Friends... Dipshit

"Poking the badger" refers to the habit idiots have of irritating a animal that is not a threat...,until you poke it

jerry

Ok where were we....oh right a reason a week the homeport idea sucks.....new one.....the backers of this project are just such a hostile group of people as a whole who would ever want to be on a ten year old last gen cruise with any of them....you might get stabbed in the buffet line if you got between Joan and the meatloaf sculpture of Ricardo Montoban

joanC

Ok where were we....oh right a reason a week the homeport idea sucks.....new one.....the backers of this project are just such a hostile group of people as a whole who would ever want to be on a ten year old last gen cruise with any of them....you might get stabbed in the buffet line if you got between Joan and the meatloaf sculpture of Ricardo Montoban
Jerry, you should stop removing or editing your posts to make others look like a ass. you are very good at it. you are the person that keeps badgering your own thread.
you have zero respect for others on this forum. always bringing it to a new low.

jerry

Jerry, you should stop removing or editing your posts to make others look like a ass. you are very good at it. you are the person that keeps badgering your own thread.
you have zero respect for others on this forum. always bringing it to a new low.
Joan sobers up and does not apologize.....shocked

jerry

Is the 'reason a week' based on opinion on what may happen or is it based on researched data?
Sort of Fox like...opinion drawn from facts.....Cedo hates it should be enough for everyone.

again I keep trying to end this thing then one of the boosters starts insulting me after happy hour and on it goes....