The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

MIRAMAR

The Mormon comment was on another thread- sorry. Just don't get why you can't discuss facts. We were told by Stuart to play nice!

Terry C

You posted something about rants and raves and I thought I have not been there in a long time. I looked and there was a basket ball post from you. That's why I said wrong place....

MIRAMAR

Hillbearto, all I was saying if you want to discuss politics, go to Rants and Raves. Otherwise, let's discuss facts on the Home Port and play nice!

jerry

Perro has friends? Boy it is just getting more and more beautiful....go homeport! Go polluted beaches!Go traffic jambs! Go lower condo values!,go more crime!go more hookers! Go higher prices in restaurants!go black cloud of diesel smoke blowing into the Pigeon coops!go more time share hustlers,go degraded beaches!,go insane border waits!go more weed dealers!.......well the hookers and the weed dealers might not be so bad...

jerry

The dangers of Narco wars will be considered by cruise lines. one bad incident will go a long way to making this whole thing a fools errand...but hey go homeport...a Ferris wheel on the end will be cool....Santa Monica with better food

Ok Fixed!

Last edited:

jerry

It's not necessary, it is revolting and should not be allowed on a public forum. It is nothing but frustrated hate filled garbage and I for one am disgusted by his post in general. It brings the quality of this forum down to a low point.
Hey I created this thread to talk about the downsides of the homeport on americans. if you only hear it is going to be sunny with no winds you are not prepared for the storms.Do you not think it would be wise for someone thinking of buying a condo or beach house to consider the negative effects this might have on the area?

rplarry

Hey I created this thread to talk about the downsides of the homeport on americans. if you only hear it is going to be sunny with no winds you are not prepared for the storms.Do you not think it would be wise for someone thinking of buying a condo or beach house to consider the negative effects this might have on the area?
Jerry, go do your "save the world" philanthropic work in another country, and especially another town. You are not here to help anyone, only pic fights and be a antagonist.

My guess is that you had to be that annoying kid all through grade school, high school and beyond that just picked and picked and picked fights, then got your ass kicked, made friends again, and then started the cycle over and over again.

I'm guessing not much has changed since you were 4yrs old.

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. Let me first say I am not a huge fan of this Home Port Thingy, but that’s for my own selfish reasons, not political or ergonomic.
I hate sitting in the Wrecked or Mare Blu and staring at a pile of rocks, which I assume is going to grow exponentially.

I have though, grown weary of seven weeks of diatribe culminated by a totally useless video for shock sake and no other logical reason.
Those scenes prove nothing and are not germane to anything to do with the port. If you need to see more of that I refer you to Borderland Beat.

I fear I will not be around long enough to see the completion of this project in total, but I’m sure that when it is done, the earth will stop spinning,
New York will flood, all living creatures will vanish from the face of the earth except for the one in white robes proclaiming, “I TOLD YOU SO.”

How about everyone who has changed their opinion regarding the Home Port as a result of this theme please raise their hand.

The one reason a week has been exceeded by the author to at least three a week, but it’s his theme and he can rant if he wants to,
rant if he wants to, rant if he wants to, but he can do it without me.

jerry

Jerry, go do your "save the world" philanthropic work in another country, and especially another town. You are not here to help anyone, only pic fights and be a antagonist.

My guess is that you had to be that annoying kid all through grade school, high school and beyond that just picked and picked and picked fights, then got your ass kicked, made friends again, and then started the cycle over and over again.

I'm guessing not much has changed since you were 4yrs old.
Hey do I analyze your psyche Reverend Larry? I talk facts and you guys come back with shit talk about me and a few photos of the coming concrete block lined nightmare to come...Dunkirk on the Sea of Cortez

Again I started this so I would not be telling Van man and the gang their baby is ugly on the pro-homeport thread.

Now the big news of the last two weeks is the report coming out of newspapers in the capital that State tourism officials are worried about the flow of funding.The Feds may not be there to maintain the jetty/dredging,increase the water wells or pay for the extra service costs this turd will bring to city government either.

rplarry

Hey do I analyze your psyche Reverend Larry? I talk facts and you guys come back with shit talk about me and a few photos of the coming concrete block lined nightmare to come...Dunkirk on the Sea of Cortez

Again I started this so I would not be telling Van man and the gang their baby is ugly on the pro-homeport thread.

Now the big news of the last two weeks is the report coming out of newspapers in the capital that State tourism officials are worried about the flow of funding.The Feds may not be there to maintain the jetty/dredging,increase the water wells or pay for the extra service costs this turd will bring to city government either.
You are such a scribe. Too smart for everyone else. That probably leads back to something that happened in childhood as well. Just kidding yourself that you are the smartest kid in the classroom.

Most people reading this diatribe probably aren't big fans of the new cruise ship project either. Me included. It's just your constant jabbing, digging, stirring, poking, negative, 4 year old commentary that gets quite old.

My guess is that you get your gratification and importance out of how many replies you get to a post, where you stand on this website in your own imagination, what your rank is, and so on. Still that 4 year old, needing attention and is willing to get it by teasing others, pissing people off, then you get your ass kicked and start all over again.

Why don't you start a Santo Tomas blog-site? You seem to rarely, if ever, come to the land of the pigeon coops. Go start a blog there with all 6 of your Santo Tomas buddies. I'm sure there is someone down there that you can start picking their scabs and pissing them off.

You can then be King of the World, pick all the fights you want, even with yourself when you are the only one on your Santo Tomas site.

Get a life Gerald.