Tragedy in San Luis

I find it interesting that most of the injured ended up at our local hospital here in Yuma Arizona USA......."free health care" for all to be paid by the working citizens of the United States of America!

Mehico ain't got no medical care for the million plus Mehicans that reside in San Luis Rio Colorado Republic de Mexico?????????????????

We are just so fucked.

Old55

I find it interesting that most of the injured ended up at our local hospital here in Yuma Arizona USA......."free health care" for all to be paid by the working citizens of the United States of America!

Mehico ain't got no medical care for the million plus Mehicans that reside in San Luis Rio Colorado Republic de Mexico?????????????????

We are just so fucked.
I would comment on the level of hatefulness of this comment but believe the high numbers of Yuma County residents with Alzheimers ( 13..4%) explains and excuses poor JJ…

Jerry...........

I'm sure that your medically backed and well proven 13..4% of Yuma County Allzz-Heimer cases is really way off as in the fact that at least 50% of the local Yuma foreign born brownies naturally have an IQ below 50 therefore they are automatically put in that percentage that would bring to total to a more realistic 60 plus percentage of all residents here.

Not very far off from the typical indigenous population southwards. As in the advanced border culture "selling" Chicklets out of a 3" x 4" cardboard box that they usually eat before selling a single bite. They sure can make little bambinos at an early age, as in 11 or 12. I actually used to believe that they were just carrying their little brothers and sisters slung in the rag on their backs for poor mamma that was somewhere nearby slinging masa for the tortilla shops that pitch their goods to the line of vehicles waiting to cross the border.

I just read that those mehican indios now have a pseudo "reservation" up by the California Salton Sea where they are getting all of the freebies that the native injuns get. Can't wait for their first college grads to be picked up by the new woke military to be our future leaders in the name of "diversity".

Wadda world we live in! Whoop Whoop!

richwi

Jerry...........

I'm sure that your medically backed and well proven 13..4% of Yuma County Allzz-Heimer cases is really way off as in the fact that at least 50% of the local Yuma foreign born brownies naturally have an IQ below 50 therefore they are automatically put in that percentage that would bring to total to a more realistic 60 plus percentage of all residents here.

Not very far off from the typical indigenous population southwards. As in the advanced border culture "selling" Chicklets out of a 3" x 4" cardboard box that they usually eat before selling a single bite. They sure can make little bambinos at an early age, as in 11 or 12. I actually used to believe that they were just carrying their little brothers and sisters slung in the rag on their backs for poor mamma that was somewhere nearby slinging masa for the tortilla shops that pitch their goods to the line of vehicles waiting to cross the border.

I just read that those mehican indios now have a pseudo "reservation" up by the California Salton Sea where they are getting all of the freebies that the native injuns get. Can't wait for their first college grads to be picked up by the new woke military to be our future leaders in the name of "diversity".

So I took JJ's last post and asked Bard, the Google based AI sysem, to do a psycological profile. Here is what Bard came up with:

The person who made these statements is exhibiting signs of racism, xenophobia, and prejudice. They are making generalizations about people based on their race, ethnicity, and nationality. They are also making assumptions about people's intelligence and capabilities based on their race.
These statements are harmful because they promote stereotypes and discrimination. They can also lead to violence and other forms of harm.
The person who made these statements may be experiencing some of the following psychological issues:
  • Racism: This is a belief that one race is superior to another. It can lead to feelings of hatred, fear, and resentment towards people of other races.
  • Xenophobia: This is a fear or dislike of people from other countries or cultures. It can lead to feelings of anxiety, distrust, and hostility towards people from other countries.
  • Prejudice: This is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or experience. It can lead to feelings of bias, discrimination, and intolerance towards people who are different.
It is important to remember that not all people who make racist, xenophobic, or prejudiced statements are mentally ill. However, these statements are stong enough they may be a sign of underlying psychological issues. If you are concerned about someone who is making these types of statements, it is important to talk to them about it. You can also encourage them to seek professional help.

So Jerry.........

I take it that you weren't a big fan of Popeye, Alley Oop, Chilly Willy or Andy Panda when you were a kid?

Probably way before advanced age and woke-izim effected your brain.

Old55

Jerry...........

13.4 %

Last edited:
"Winter visitors" AKA cheap assed decrepit desert dwelling in the shittiest of all RV's, non bathing Canadians.

They also rely on and overwhelm our emergency services much like the "brownies" do.

When they can't afford the fuel to make the migration back north they end up on the streets here to become part of our "homeless" problem.

Old55

"Winter visitors" AKA cheap assed decrepit desert dwelling in the shittiest of all RV's, non bathing Canadians.

They also rely on and overwhelm our emergency services much like the "brownies" do.

When they can't afford the fuel to make the migration back north they end up on the streets here to become part of our "homeless" problem.
On the brighter side a friend is making a straight to streaming “ the future really sucks” low budget movie and he got his extras from a swap meet there. A healthy supply of sun burnt, stringy zombie looking older women in leather halter tops ( no make up department needed) really helped him budget wise

corndog

You are a great entertaining writer... You also Old55.. what a pair.. I think JJ is part brownie at least appeared to be at the Pink Cadillac.. I don't beleive he dislikes anybody because of race.. ( Canadians, but thats understandable and not racial).. I can tell you in person , when I met JJ he was soft spoken, polite and invited, as he has done with others my wife and I on a beach trip with him and he wife. His wife fell ill that weekend, so we didn't get to go.. Thanks JJ and Old55 for the time you put into writing.. Just kidding Cheddar...

Last edited:
Veeery observant Corndog!

Mom.....had a Canadian Lundar MT Dad with MT Cree Squaw mom.

Dad.......had a Oklahoma Cherokee Dad with Nicaraguan Squaw mom that never spoke understandable English till the day she died at 98 years in San Diego CA.

I also spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun mostly naked.

Wadda world we live in Whoop Whoop!

Last edited:
Veeery observant Corndog!

Mom.....had a Canadian Lundar MT Dad with MT Cree Squaw mom.

Dad.......had a Oklahoma Cherokee Dad with Nicaraguan Squaw mom that never spoke understandable English till the day she died at 98 years in San Diego CA.

I also spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun mostly naked.

Wadda world we live in Whoop Whoop!
Looks to me JJ your 50% Canadian wagon burner and 25% American wagon burner. With that status you should be able to receive some Government Dole.

Lundar Manitoba Canada. Settled by Icelander men and originally inhabited by the Woodland Cree tribe known for their beautiful women.

Kinda like the kidnapped Slavic women so desired by the filthy ugly moorish men in the middle east.

My gramp's last name was Lindall as from the land of Musk Ox, Barren Ground Caribou, Lemmings and lot's of mosquitoes.

He spent his last days in Newport Beach California as an illegal alien sleeping on a surplus Army cot in our garage next to a new Lincoln, T-Bird, Mustang, Mercuty Wagon and an "under restoration" Sunbeam Alpine. He was a chain smoker of the Camel unfiltered type sometimes with two fags between his lips at the same time. He never took a bath as far as I can remember as he wasn't allowed in the house. I never could understand most of his garbled grumbling cut short every minute or so by an episode of violent coughing then spitting out a lot of blood.

And I am on the Government Dole thanks to my many years in the US Army Air Cavalry, as in.............Injun Killers.

Whoop Whoop!

Lundar MB. Great place for duck, deer and Elk hunting. Fishing is pretty good too. BTW it’s good to meet/talk with a fellow tribe member who speaks with fork tongue. We must sit for a smudge sometime in the future Kemo Sabay.

Last edited:

corndog

joanC

If anything JJ said was true, and if they was a touch better educated, they would not have used MT (Montana) in place of MB (Manitoba). Sounds like a pile of hogwash/horse scat.

If anything JJ said was true, and if they was a touch better educated, they would not have used MT (Montana) in place of MB (Manitoba). Sounds like a pile of hogwash/horse scat.
Actually Joan as much as I hate to say this JJ speaks some truths. The Lindal family in Lundar had a very large family around 16 kids.