Tragedy in San Luis

playaperro

El Pirata
You are a great entertaining writer... You also Old55.. what a pair.. I think JJ is part brownie at least appeared to be at the Pink Cadillac.. I don't beleive he dislikes anybody because of race.. ( Canadians, but thats understandable and not racial).. I can tell you in person , when I met JJ he was soft spoken, polite and invited, as he has done with others my wife and I on a beach trip with him and he wife. His wife fell ill that weekend, so we didn't get to go.. Thanks JJ and Old55 for the time you put into writing.. Just kidding Cheddar...
[/QUOTE
Buen Dia.

Last edited:

richwi

It definitely could be a google maps directions error. For people who want to go to Playa LaJolla and follow google maps it leads them directly past our house and onto a part of the road that is 4wd only. I seem to contantly have to pull people out of the sand. One of the latest was a camero with maybe 6 inches of ground clearance. Of course it didn;t help that he had no idea in the world how to drive on sand. He seems to think the more he spun his tires the better off he was. We placed a sign up sayig 4wd only. Maybe it will help but I am sure some folks will still follow google.

MIRAMAR

I've always wanted to take that route after reading about it in Gillespie's Gold, but won't do it without 4 wheel drive and in winter time.

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey Jerry keep us informed about the jellyfish I had no Idea the army is monitoring this site cause they were loading everything up this morning.
500 feet on ground and tanks etc.

Old55

Hey Jerry keep us informed about the jellyfish I had no Idea the army is monitoring this site cause they were loading everything up this morning.
500 feet on ground and tanks etc.
Wow! 4 days ago that gunbattle was nuts “
!! Tremendous shooting in the Gulf of Santa Clara!! ️
This afternoon is in the Gulf of Santa Clara tremendous shooting Sedena and National Guard march to tremendous shooting between hitmen and Castren elements more than half an hour lasted tremendous shooting where hitmen and elements of the National Guard and Sedena by gunned helicopters started tremendous shooting populators of the Gulf of Santa Clara chose to throw themselves to the ground after tremendous shooting between soldiers and shooters in that shooting sparked report two people injured by firearm bullets, it is unknown if this has to do with the three dismembered bodies they found on the road Gulf of Santa Clara where they had a message of organized crime, citizens of the Gulf of Santa Clara extreme caution as it got very hot, careful when going out recommended not to go out to the streets this afternoon or at night”