What everyone is bringing for Thankgiving Pot Luck....

M

Michelle

We will bring the fry basket.......guess I will bring some gloves since we don't have an outdoor heater.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Amen, Joe, I put a couple of pairs of jeans and shirts with sleeves in them AND a pair of tennis shoes into my suitcase! I don't think I've ever had whole shoes on in Rocky Point before! LOL! I've got my parka ready to go, too!

I think I have two tank top propane heaters but I only have one bottle. If someone has a second tank I will try to locate the second heater.
POST REPLY ASAP

Those table top heaters use the small bottles, or an adapter that you hook up to your regular (barbecue type) tanks.....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I thought it was the little bottles, too. I have both, the little and big. Soon as Bill lets me know I will throw the little one in, if that's needed. Otherwise, I'll drag my big bottle over.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I'm just hoping for warmer than today - cold as heck here in Phoenix....
damn, where did fall go to, it's winter weather already....
one good thing - it'll keep the drinks colder longer ;)

Everyone have a safe trip down, eat lots and lots of turkey, have a great time on the boat trip and have a safe trip back!!!! Just have a wonderful (and hopefully warm) Thanksgiving weekend all around and think of us......we'll be thinking about you guys!!!

RPChar

roll call for Thanksgiving

Joe,
There will be three of us in my group coming over for potluck. Tammy, Gail, and me.
We are bringing a spiral ham, cranberries, dinner rolls, relish tray and yams. Can also bring turkey gravy if needed.
See you soon.
Char

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
This will make you feel better...it's 15 degrees here now, and the thermometer is still going down, down, down! Have a wonderful feast! I am thankful for knowing you all.