What everyone is bringing for Thankgiving Pot Luck....

San Rafael? I thought you guys were at PDO. Don't know what I'm bringing, but I'll think of something...just want to stop by and see you all. Tell me how to find you!

Terry C

From your house drive 150 miles south:arrow:, make a right hand turn, proceed 25 miles West :arrow:until you see a stop sign. Make a right hand turn and go approx 75 miles:arrow: to point "A" You are there!!!!!!!!!:arrow::arrow::arrow:

:arrow:

Last edited:
Just want to wish a happy Thanksgiving to all the PP Thanksgiving Dinner people. Thinking of you and wishing I was there. We are spending Thanksgiving with our daughter from Alaska, the second daughter, and her husband.

From your house drive 150 miles south:arrow:, make a right hand turn, proceed 25 miles West :arrow:until you see a stop sign. Make a right hand turn and go approx 75 miles:arrow: to point "A" You are there!!!!!!!!!:arrow::arrow::arrow:

:arrow:
Wise ass....you miss a great get- together!!

Hey Everyone... just want to say that it was really great to sea U all, and we had we had a wonderful time at the Pot-Luck... Muchas Gracias Amigos... Happy Thanksgiving to all....

gup

Is thanksgiving pot luck just for San Rafel Parl members; We are from Playa Encanto and wondering if we could join your group, as we will not be able to go home for thanksgiving, as we Live In Colo.

Gupton's @ Playa Encanto

A

azbeachboy

This is last years thread. The party is still on at San Rafael and you are welcome to attend. Take a look and you'll find the new Thanksgiving thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all
I have heard this guy is comming to the Thanks Giving dinner. Is this True? I sure hope not as I have no wish to meet him.
I consider anyone that would take the time to write this type of dribble to be, well enough said.

"Jack Stien posted on your Wall.
"Hey Bill, did you see, I know you did ~ ~ ~ the post that BASTARD stuart put on forum ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ & you DIDN'T say a thing, ~ ~ ~
Thats post # 9 , general, reportjones, ~ ~ ~ HE SAYS THAT HE WANTS TO HAVE PEOPLE GIVE HIM A ~ ~ ~ BLOW JOB, ! ! ! You DO know what THAT is don't you ?
that <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> stuart also calls PEOPLE in same post ,~ ~ ~ ASSHOLES ! ! ! & RETARDS ! ! !
~ ~ ~ YOU MUST LIKE THAT KIND OF TALK / ~ ~ ~ CAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAY A THING, You are a <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> hypocrite just like your "ASSHOLE BUDDY stuart" ! ! !
you should STAY OFF THE <WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP><WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP> FORUM ! ! ! "

gup

We finally found somebody with a turkey here on the Playa Encanto beach so we won't be coming to your annual turkey feast.
We appreciate the extended offer for our invite to your gathering, but it looks like we will have it here at Playa Eencanto.

Gup