What Happened to Those Stolen F-250s?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I remember talking to Mark right after his truck got stolen in Penasco- So, did they actually recover it in Mexico, and it was stolen a 2nd time? or was this the replacement truck that was stolen in Phx?

Are him and FishOnBait having some sort of bizarre "I can get more trucks stolen than you can" contest?

I ran into the bank branch near my house last week to make a deposit and it was hot out, so I left the truck idling with the A/C on and the doors locked. When I came out 5 minutes later it was still there, but when I looked at it sitting there running and thought about how easily it would have been to tap the driver's side window with a rock and drive away I instantly declared myself the world's luckiest, complete and total idiot.

and, to be fair- it is not only the Fords trucks- seems any brand 3/4 or one ton diesel 4x4 is a potential target.
Mark and FishonBait are one and the same. No, his truck that was stolen in Mexico was never recovered. The one that got stolen recently was his replacement for that truck. Which has been already replaced. Some guys just have all the luck (or lack there of).

For whatever reason, the Fords seem to be the truck of choice although you're right -- anything 3/4 ton, 4x4 and diesel is a target. Maybe the Fords are easier to steal. I was also told that (by a Mexican locksmith) that because the Fords are made in Mexico, a set of master keys was lifted from the factory. Some that have been stolen simply had the locks popped open and were started and driven away. When they tried to steal mine, there was a key broken off in the ignition. Unfortunately, it all made sense after the fact!

Roberto

I will be there friday I wont need your address I can fine your house & the truck with new security system, oh by the way you will want to be wearing a rubber suit , the truck has a system similam to what a taser does it wont kill you but it enabilizes you for a short period, also if your familiar with robbing banks the little explosive they put in the bags of money explodes blue paint ,,,,,wear goggles
Wow, thanks for the skinny so we can be prepared. Guess we'll just take the tow truck with a dolly. We'll be in Mexicali long before you wake up. It's sold already to a guy from Tijuana, $15,000 usd.

ok Roberto your right about stealing my truck you can if you want to regardless of what anti theft I have So No I wont ever come to mexico again in my own vehicle,I know thieves like yourself will be dissapointed but there are others to pick from

I had my F250 stolen 2 years ago during the last peacemakers concert at sunset cantina. I was parked in front of the thrifty's off of calle 13 and it was gone when I came out about 1:30am. The truck was actually recovered within about 8 hours - 25 miles away towards sonoita. I've since learned that you can steal an F250 with only a screwdriver!! I still take my truck to RP, but now have the revelco system installed and don't worry.