2 and 3 piece kayak

Kenny

High Jack what? Oooooh Jack, these are two songs from my "Wonder Bread Years" in AZ and Kathy was the first, but certainly not the last girl to break my heart. LOL

flicks

High Jack what? Oooooh Jack, these are two songs from my "Wonder Bread Years" in AZ and Kathy was the first, but certainly not the last girl to break my heart. LOL
I remember seeing them in my teens. At that club down in the river bottom.

Landshark

Are you talking about the club on Scottsdale Road? It was called Scene West in my day. I had forgotten all about that place. Man, we had way too much fun there!

Roberto

A buddie who works in a gun shop in Albuquerque told my son there is a severe shortage of .22 ammo for some reason.

AZRob

Walmart cant keep ammo on the shelves, I go in early in the morning and there is a line waiting to buy when the truck comes in.

Walmart cant keep ammo on the shelves, I go in early in the morning and there is a line waiting to buy when the truck comes in.
I was told that the a lot of people purchasing ammo early in the morning at Wal-Mart are re-selling the ammo on Craigs list. I haven't seen .22's for sale and on the shelf in Phoenix for more than a year.

Landshark

Your friendly neighborhood Walmart store has some not-so-friendly guns for sale these days & the ammo to go with them. Anything to make a buck.

mis2810

Your friendly neighborhood Walmart store has some not-so-friendly guns for sale these days & the ammo to go with them. Anything to make a buck.

WalMart's thought process is very simple. Once the Rapture comes, they will not be around for the aftermath anyway, so why not make a ton of money now, and arm the non-believers for Armageddon in the process. Don't you think? ;)

Roberto

I was told that the a lot of people purchasing ammo early in the morning at Wal-Mart are re-selling the ammo on Craigs list. I haven't seen .22's for sale and on the shelf in Phoenix for more than a year.
Hmm sounds like the brothers who tried to corner the silver market, driving up prices.