4th of July 2013

AZSon

Planning on heading down for the 4th. Haven't seen much forum activity or events yet so I thought I'd start this thread. What events are there and when are elections? Are there many visitors for the 4th and who is goin?:usa:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I am still trying to get through the events for May, good grief it's nice to see all that is going on. I will post whatever I find in the next few days - expect a few people here for the 4th. I tell you, I am bullish on this place.!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Anything going on for Cinco De Mayo week end? will be heading down. Can't wait...
Tequila Festival and cultural dance on Saturday night, lots of tequila tasting and great music, it starts at 6:00 General admission is $10.00 VIP tixs $20.00

cin

User is currently banned
Good Hit ! <:)

That's not new news, Russ... I've always contended your full of bull. :puff:
Bravo ! Finally you hit a home run, and I will :coldone: to that ! , & I quit drinking 15 yrs. ago

Lrintex

Hey all! There will be a group of about 10 of us that will be there June28-July 3rd!!! I know it is a US holiday but is there anything happing that week?

Anyone know what days the "Dry Law" is going to fall on this year for the elections in July?
Is the dry law actually enforced? I seem to remember being down in RP a few years back and you could still get beers...but my memory may be faulty.

AZSon

Ok. What other events are happening during the 4th? We were just there and we are heading back! Can't wait.

Jellyfish

I am told this is not an election year, so there will be no 'dry days'. I think immigration only closes for mexican holidays.

AZSon

Good to know Jellyfish. We are taking the kids this trip. Somewhat nervous but there should be plenty of people and things going on. I'm sure they will love it.