4th weekend

Maybe someone could come up with a list of the distributors and the beer they sell....?????

Isn't Corona selling Pacifico and Sol?
Tecate.....DosXX?????

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, since I might have to change brands too, I did some soul searching and this is what I found:

Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma brews: (owned by Femsa which was bought by Heineken in 4/2010)
Tecate, Carta Blanca, Sol, Indio, Bohemia, Dos Equis, Noche Buena, Sito de Kaiser, Casta, and Superior

Grupo Modelo brews:
Corona, Victoria, Pacifico, Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial & Light, Estrella, Leon, Montejo

As in USA there is a large number of microbrews and smaller breweries that are not related to any of the major players mention above.

Rosie, I found that Femsa is the mother company that owns Cerveceria Cuauh. Moct., Coca Cola Mexico, Andatti Cafe, Vikingo and OXXO, so in essence will be a boycot to all the products and services owned by Femsa, so no more rum and Coke for you either!! :eek3:

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
WHAT!?!?!?!? Say it ain't soooooooooo! Wah hanh hanh hanh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more Mexican bottled Coke?????????
WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aagh::aagh::cry::cry:

Oh Chari, when I saw that............................ I knew you'd say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bruce drinks Pacifico, but I drink Dos Equis. I guess I could suck it up and drink Pacifico, but I'll have to lime it to death first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Here is one person's opinion:

Mojito madness
posted by deraye @ 03:53PM, 6/03/06
I first fell in love with the drink in south beach, miami, where they made it with sugar cane juice. I returned home, and have tried it with turbinado sugar and golden rum (actually Bacardi Anejo from Mexico is another very fine option) and am selling all my friends on it. I do like the taste of lime (though I mix both lemon and lime) My problem is making it by the jug full ... and keeping the ratios right!

Ick, just noticed, I would not add lemon....

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Celia Cruz and Tito Puente! I'm making mojitos for the July 4th party! Que Pachanga!!!!!!! Come on Sheryl! :bunny::party::woo::thumbsup: