A Bunch of Burn Outs

[video=youtube;T3MmXY_G_JY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3MmXY_G_JY[/video]

Abunch of Burn Outs at the Camel Toe cantina during the First Annual Rocky Point Fun Run Motorcycle Rally... Saturday May 8, 2010...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Is that ALL you took pictures at the Toe? liar, liar pants on fire!!
Hey Stew, it was nice to finally meet you and put a face to the "grand popah" and Julie, beachgirl, it was fun at the sandbar, crazy things do happen in Mexico but rarely they stay in Mexico, it was nice meeting you too!!

Last edited:
Is that ALL you took pictures at the Toe? liar, liar pants on fire!!
Hey Stew, it was nice to finally meet you and put a face to the "grand popah" and Julie, beachgirl, it was fun at the sandbar, crazy things do happen in Mexico but rarely they stay in Mexico, it was nice meeting you too!!
Some of us have the "evidence" for future strategic use.....:rofl::rofl:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
What in the heck were you doing up at 3 A.M.? I thought you said you were a pumpkin! LOL!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
As my hero Charlton Heston used to say, "gettin' old ain't for sissies!" You ain't a sissie, Mark!

awww Thanks Chari... this really was a great weekend... it rates right up there with the Thanksgiving Weekend Party... What's Next Amigos???

Have to add some photos so that people can associate faces with Names on here.....had a great weekend with all concerned!!!

Eduardo (Inkaroad), Chuck (AZbeachboy...soon changing it to BeadBoy!!), Mark (Seadweller)

Beachgirl

Jim of the CamelToe....no need to point to the correct person, is there????

Stuart (Grand Poobah), and Chuck

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!! What a fantastic weekend......................you all are by far, the most fun people to hang out with:gradea:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had such a good time and it was so great to finally meet some of you................but Joe, you just had to pick my worst side for that picture. My husband says I'm more recognizable from the back LOL!! And Chuck, thanks for taking pity on me and not making me earn the beads:wink: My sister-in-law is a little freaked out that the pictures might get out and her husband will see them, buuut............. we do indeed need to remember that what happens in Mexico doesn't always stay in Mexico--party at your own risk!! Wasn't the weather fantastic?! And the water temperature was bearable.............I was pleasantly surprised. Missed you guys on Saturday (except seeing Mark driving through Old Port, couldn't tell if Chuck was with you though). We went to the Toe and then the Parrot but apparently timed it all wrong and missed everyone. We'll be back down on the 28th for about a week so if anyone else is going to be around, we should plan something. Hey Inks, nice to see you at the border yesterday!!

we do indeed need to remember that what happens in Mexico doesn't always stay in Mexico--party at your own risk!!
Julie... it all can't stay in Mexico... we had to start sending some of it back because we're running out of space to store it all...

It was great seeing you and Bruce again, we all had a fantastic time... also muchas gracias for the school supplies, Barb says the the little hoodie sweatshirts are awesome...

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!! What a fantastic weekend......................you all are by far, the most fun people to hang out with:gradea:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had such a good time and it was so great to finally meet some of you................but Joe, you just had to pick my worst side for that picture. My husband says I'm more recognizable from the back LOL!! And Chuck, thanks for taking pity on me and not making me earn the beads:wink: My sister-in-law is a little freaked out that the pictures might get out and her husband will see them, buuut............. we do indeed need to remember that what happens in Mexico doesn't always stay in Mexico--party at your own risk!! Wasn't the weather fantastic?! And the water temperature was bearable.............I was pleasantly surprised. Missed you guys on Saturday (except seeing Mark driving through Old Port, couldn't tell if Chuck was with you though). We went to the Toe and then the Parrot but apparently timed it all wrong and missed everyone. We'll be back down on the 28th for about a week so if anyone else is going to be around, we should plan something. Hey Inks, nice to see you at the border yesterday!!
Hey Julie....I catch the photos how I can....sometimes the best side....sometimes not....we did ask you to show us your better side, didn't we?

For the price of a couple of margaritas (the good stuff)....I MIGHT be willing to make the photo of your sister-in-law "disappear"!!!!:rofl: I may be easy, but I'm not cheap!

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Julie, it was great to see that I am not the only one waiting at the border, I had a little mishap with the car in front of us nothing really but the lady started to act like if I totaled her car and when I showed her that is not scratches but dried bugs from my bumper, she freaked out even worst because now her car is clean in one spot and I have pictures to prove it!!! :eek3:

A

azbeachboy

What a fun weekend it was. Julie, I don't think your sister-in-law has anything to worry about It's only sixteen days until Memorial Weekend and we can do it again!

Joe, she's not really all that worried.....that's what he get's for not going with us!! Besides that, if he'd been there, he would have told her to do it anyway:-D Next picture time, we'll make it interesting:moon:
Eduardo, I couldn't figure out what you were doing. I'm hanging out the window trying to see what the heck's goin' on because I saw you grab something out of the van when you got out in a hurry, running towards the building. I couldn't tell what is was (I'm assuming it was the camera) or what was going on. Glad it was nothing real serious. We made through in ten minutes, but, of course, they had to search the father-in-law's motorhome. That was another ten minutes, but it was still a lot faster than we had anticipated.
Mark, a pleasure as always..........sorry I missed Barb.

..............got called away. Mark, some of the stuff that got left behind (thanks to my daughter) this last trip probably won't make it down at the end of the month either. Since we'll be driving the Honda down now, we just won't have enough room to bring a lot at one time. But because we'll be coming down more often, we can bring a little at a time.:woo:
Chuck, I don't know about doing it exactly like we did it again, but it would be fun to hang out with you guys again. BTW, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday..............doctor's office is in that area. I feel like I'm driving to the other side of the world, and God do I hate the traffic. I don't know how the Phoenicians do it (although I love driving the freeways up there..............when in Rome, do as the Romans do and those Romans put the pedal to metal on those freeways!! My husband insists I drive whenever we're in Phoenix or CA because I drive just like they do..........no problem, sit back and relax!!)