A few fish I caught in Lobos off shore

----- Original Message -----

check out the new road in lobos. Oh yeah, the cutting board is 2 foot across so you can get an idea of the size of sea trout. They'll be finishing the road to lobos in a couple of months

Here's a couple of pics looking back from the new road, Leigh

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to save a picture [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simply right click on it and select "Save Image As..." Mac users, click and drag the image to your desktop. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]was used to send these pictures.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.kodak.com/go/picturecd[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Copyright © Eastman Kodak Company, 2006[/FONT]

Attachments

Last edited:
No pics....

Been wanting to head down there....my local buddy has talked about that place for a while. He's just been spending the last few months up in Phoenix with some medical issues.

Last edited:
Yep this is one in the same. If you go down on thanksgiving I'll be in he house just south of the light house , with the white f-250, stop and have a cold one Leigh

jerry

Leigh great pictures! I'm coming down to take some land pictures around the new year. Will you be down? Are there any restaurants down there you like?
Also has the road construction going South started toward Puerto Libertad?

jerry

No , iwon't be there then. Also there aren't really any so called restaurants and the beer store is open sometimes. There is very little there including water and no electricity.they have started on the road to liebertad but not very much and it is very bad even on a quad. Leigh

jerry

No , iwon't be there then. Also there aren't really any so called restaurants and the beer store is open sometimes. There is very little there including water and no electricity.they have started on the road to liebertad but not very much and it is very bad even on a quad. Leigh
Man you have an amazing spot! About 10 years ago I had a chance to go partners with a mexican buddy on a house in Puerto lobos (I think it was 8 grand) Genius that i am I never checked it out because of the road issues..damn!..as I've mentioned before my friends invested in a proposed "green' development North of the Lighthouse and are now in a fight with the main partner.It is a real mess...about 25 people are in danger of losing big money.

Ed B

Small Potatoes
Leigh that looks like a pretty decent anchorage right out front. How deep does it stay at low tide? I draw about 3.5 feet.

lobos

I"ve been there since 1986. You really have to watch the tide as most of it is so shallow. You can go around bird island and anchor by the shrimp boats. L

lobos

Like I said , Take a drive down @ thanksgiving and I'll show you around . I know a couple of locals. Ha Ha. Leigh

Is Bernie still the light house keeper? Real nice man. I went down many years ago for the first time to fish for a week. One the the guys was a friend of Bernie. We stayed at the light house and Bernie would take us fishing every day. The only electricity was at Bernies. Watched the 7th game of the World Series. I feel in love with Mexico that week. Get used to warm beer.

berna

Berna now is in Rockypoint taking care of the lighthouse there. If any one wants to do me a favor , if you go that way, tell berna Leigh from az. says hello. he's a very good friend.thanks Leigh