A Special SeaShell Sunday

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
After 3 years of working through the details, my wife Naomi, who owns the SeaShell Museum here in Rocky Point has released a brand new coloring book. You can watch her pre-release video here it explains her passion for this project!

Below are her words.

"At the beach, there are so many seashells! With so many choices, how can you decide on just ONE Special Seashell to take home as a souvenir? Read along and find out how to choose ONE Special Seashell while respecting nature as you search. A Coloring and Learning book with Activity Pages for explorers and beachcombers of all ages. It is a fantastic gift for kids or grandkids! However, coloring the pages (which vary in detail and difficulty) can also be a relaxing artistic escape for adults. Note from Naomi: This coloring and activity book, "A Special Seashell Sunday" is a project that is very close to my heart. This is a 32-page book with a glossy full-color front and back cover. The book features 15 commissioned drawings by artist, Timna Green who resides in Israel. Each of her unique & imaginative drawings adds life to my story! The book is printed locally in Rocky Point, Mexico and is available at the Seashell Museum. I will also ship to any U.S. address.'

Order here online

Contact her direct if you would like some copies for you and your kids or grandkids. It is a fantastic piece of work... [email protected]

IMG_20210508_093107_451 (1).jpg

Last edited:

rplarry

Well Known Member
After 3 years of working through the details, my wife Naomi, who owns the SeaShell Museum here in Rocky Point has released a brand new coloring book. You can watch her pre-release video here it explains her passion for this project!

Below are her words.

"At the beach, there are so many seashells! With so many choices, how can you decide on just ONE Special Seashell to take home as a souvenir? Read along and find out how to choose ONE Special Seashell while respecting nature as you search. A Coloring and Learning book with Activity Pages for explorers and beachcombers of all ages. It is a fantastic gift for kids or grandkids! However, coloring the pages (which vary in detail and difficulty) can also be a relaxing artistic escape for adults. Note from Naomi: This coloring and activity book, "A Special Seashell Sunday" is a project that is very close to my heart. This is a 32-page book with a glossy full-color front and back cover. The book features 15 commissioned drawings by artist, Timna Green who resides in Israel. Each of her unique & imaginative drawings adds life to my story! The book is printed locally in Rocky Point, Mexico and is available at the Seashell Museum. I will also ship to any U.S. address.'

Contact her direct if you would like some copies for you and your kids or grandkids. It is a fantastic piece of work... [email protected]

Congrats Russ, to your marketing and your wife’s talents. Looks like a cool project.

Hoping the coloring book is successful.