A Week at the Mayan

Thank You DeniseAck

WE NEED TO ACT FAST ON THIS ONE...

Anyone interested in a Weeks stay at the Mayan Palace in a 1 bedroom w/kitchenette..? Roberto and I were offered to use this week long stay at the Mayan to raise funds for a charity... I hope Roberto don't mind but I chose to try to raise funds for next months food distribution from La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C. community center (times are tough and food costs are going up)... below is the original message with the details... if interested contact me with a bid, but please do it fast this offer is good for the week of 4/29 to 5/6... meals and activities not included...

Hi Mark and Roberto--

Our Mayan Palace week we rented came as a 2 for the price of 1. We don't have anyone who could come along and I thought of this idea last night. Maybe either of you know someone who has helped you out a lot who'd like a little vacation? Maybe the 2 young women from your video, Mark? Or maybe a family who could use a break? Or maybe use it as a prize if you have a silent auction or something going on this week?

I believe they charge $5 a night in taxes. Let me double check on that.

The reservation is from Sunday 4/29 to Sunday 5/6. I would just need to know the name to change the reservation to.

--Denise

I must say there are some truly AWESOME people on this forum and DeniseAck you are one of them...

kelly

I know a family of 3. the mother has stage 4 cancer,has spread into liver and bones. they have a five year old son.I am not sure if she can get around well enough to go. They could sure use a vacation.

I know a family of 3. the mother has stage 4 cancer,has spread into liver and bones. they have a five year old son.I am not sure if she can get around well enough to go. They could sure use a vacation.
I'm all for it if your friend is able to travel and they understand there are some expenses like the tax and meals... What do you think DeniseAck ..?

kelly

no she is too sick. She is not able to travel or walk. her hip broke from the cancer, jeeez she is only 30.