About the beaches

Kenny

Better to be over prepared than caught with our pants down.
As I've mentioned before, if our health services get overrun we're all screwed. So let's not allow that to happen.

People will look at this and be able to point fingers where to put
the blame, in the future, now it's just too politically charged to make a sane assessment.
They do not have the same agenda as those of us who are concerned about our fellow man in Mexico and around the world. They are only on this thread and others like it to defend the undefendable.

There models lame brain, models. No one said they were gospel, and no one is hoping for a higher number. Stop being an ass.
The word you are looking for is they're. Yet I am the lame brain..... Is everyone who does not agree with you an ass? Second person in two days to resort to childish name calling. That says more about you than it does about me.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I can't imagine being so smart that you disagree with a scientist. This reminds me of the anti-vaxxers. Poor child that died of measles because the parents thought they knew more than scientists. So the vax didn't kill the child, the lack of it did. Sad.

AZRob

This thing called reading. It's a lost art apparently.
Two things
Really my thread got high jacked by this BS!
Also don't poke a sleeping Lion! Your going to get bit!
These are not questions, they are statements.

That is a polite way of saying don't reply and go start your own thread KIDS!!!!

Off Topic By MIRAMAR
"Come over here if you want to talk Politics- otherwise, stay off the other sites!!"

Last edited:

Kenny

The word you are looking for is they're. Yet I am the lame brain..... Is everyone who does not agree with you an ass? Second person in two days to resort to childish name calling. That says more about you than it does about me.
No, it doesn't. It says you are an ass. I know I know, I should have said dumbass, but what the hey, we all make mistakes.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Didn't Stuart have a group of argumentative assholes locked in the basement of this forum? Why not go there and rant?
The basement was then opened up to a group of people that have never been to or heard of Rocky Point because they got kicked out of another forum and needed a place where they can FAP on each other.

Roberto

You have gone way over the line now. I hope you will be banned permanently.
Is there a method to block the receipt of posts from another member of this forum?
It is FAP and it's what joe does when he isn't shitting his pants. Or maybe while he is shitting his pants.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Y'all need to take a chill pill, seriously. My suggestion to all at this point is that A) if you don't have anything relative to say, don't say it and B) learn to use the Ignore feature if you don't want to read another user's drivel.

Kenny - Only using you as an example here, nothing personal should be inferred. (I was going to use myself, but apparently you can't Ignore yourself! Hahaha!)

Go to Members.

Type in the members name.

When their profile opens, you'll see a Follow and an Ignore button. Click Ignore and you won't see their posts. You can always remove them from Ignore if you are so inclined by following the same steps.

ignore.jpg

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Y'all need to take a chill pill, seriously. My suggestion to all at this point is that A) if you don't have anything relative to say, don't say it and B) learn to use the Ignore feature if you don't want to read another user's drivel.

Kenny - Only using you as an example here, nothing personal should be inferred. (I was going to use myself, but apparently you can't Ignore yourself! Hahaha!)

Go to Members.

When their profile opens, you'll see a Follow and an Ignore button. Click Ignore and you won't see their posts. You can always remove them from Ignore if you are so inclined by following the same steps.

View attachment 16933
Ignoring someone's posts!!!! I do it too by just SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE!!!

SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Go to Members.

View attachment 16933
GD that's a fine WSB you're holding right thur Kenny! Never get a chance to admire that fish when it's in your avitar. Thanks for blowing it up Stuart! Great looking specimen!

Kenny

GD that's a fine WSB you're holding right thur Kenny! Never get a chance to admire that fish when it's in your avitar. Thanks for blowing it up Stuart! Great looking specimen!
Thanks. It was no small feat to get Ric to stop for a second to snap that picture while we were on a school of WSB, but I wanted a picture of it before it hit the deck or put in the cooler.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Thanks. It was no small feat to get Ric to stop for a second to snap that picture while we were on a school of WSB, but I wanted a picture of it before it hit the deck or put in the cooler.
You have to! Plus, the colors on the fish pop so hard right out of the water vs 20 minutes later. It's incredible if you look at the detail on a Halibut right when you pull it out vs 1 hour later.