Accident this past Saturday

J

Jamie75

Hey...wondering if anyone heard about an accident Saturday involving a motorcycle, and the biker didnt make it??

J

Jamie75

We havent heard any details, but were told the brother of the gentleman we were letting use our companies condo was killed in an accident. We haven't heard directly from him, but his co-workers called us today to let us know...

A

azbeachboy

This is all I found on the Rally forum.
Unfortunate Incident
By now you guys are drinking and having a good time at JC's- we miss you!!

Bulldog laid his bike down just over the border yesterday.

After a long day of waiting....and a tow to the border....we were picked up by his parents with a trailer and the two of us and the bikes are back home safe and sound.

ER visit produced a fractured rib, a badly bruised rotator cuff- along with other various bumps and bruises. He's doing okay- VERY sore. He was wearing a helmet- THANK GOD- because there is a nasty skid mark on his helmet and face shield.

Thank you Rocky Point Rosie- Miriam was a wonderful insurance adjuster- we appreciated her company immensely.

Thank you Pirhana- You Rock buddy!

Hope you have several shots for us- ride safe- and for gods sake- Watch out for those Damn unmarked speed humps!

J

Jamie75

Thanks Az..wonder if this is the other person involved in the wreck. Just was told it was a head on collision...the gentleman who didn't make it, was no wearing a helmet. :(

playaperro

El Pirata
We havent heard any details, but were told the brother of the gentleman we were letting use our companies condo was killed in an accident. We haven't heard directly from him, but his co-workers called us today to let us know...
Jamie sadly I did here about the young man on a cycle hit by a quad rider
out in cholla. The cycle was coming into cholla and the quad rider was doing burnout and driving reckless lost control of the quad and hit the man
on the cycle. It happened by the Mo Green entrance into cholla.

Playa

J

Jamie75

Oh geez...if that's the case, I feel even worse. What an unfortunate accident. Thanks Playa.

R

rob4092xx

We heard the guy who passed was staying at Princesa, E building, 3rd or 4th floor. Was that the quad rider?

Anymore info?

Really sad as we know a great many people in E building and have been praying it wasn't one of them! No one at Princesa seems to know anything about the accident.

Oh geez...if that's the case, I feel even worse. What an unfortunate accident. Thanks Playa.

J

Jamie75

Yes, he was staying in E504..our companies condo. He is the brother of a customer of ours. He was on the motor cycle..not the quad. It's very sad...

Jim

There was an accident coming into town. I think that it was Thursday and I think the guys name was Tom. He got a wobble and dumped it at 60MPH about 15 miles out of town. He broke a couple bones and got some bad road rash as I understand. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet as there was a huge gash in it. He went to emergency here and was released. One of my new friends drove him back. For what I understand, he is OK and recovering.

J

Jamie75

Jim..thank God he is ok! Laying a bike down at 60mph usually doesn't end up good! Smart of him to wear a helmet. The guy who passed, wasn't....