Ad for fishing

Estero

This has been posted lately on the local facebook group for Penasco called facejob. It is kind of like a craigslist for Penasco.

Ismael Conde RuizFacejob-Peñasco
PESCA DE FONDO…

¿QUIERES VIVIR LA EXPERIENCIA DE PESCAR COMO LO HACEN LOS PROFESIONALES?

Estoy organizando 3 viajes de Pesca (52 MILLAS NAUTICAS):

En Busca de:

Bayas Pintas Lenguados Extranjeros
Guachinangos Cavicuchos Bonitas
Y toda clase de pescados grandes….

PRIMER VIAJE: EL DIA DOMINGO 9 DE MARZO DEL 2014.

SEGUNDO VIAJE: EL DIA DOMINGO 23 DE MARZO DEL 2014.

TERCER VIAJE: EL DIA DOMINGO 6 DE ABRIL DEL 2014.

UNICAMENTE 14 LUGARES POR VIAJE (POR PERSONA 950 pesos).

Si te gusta pescar o te gustaría vivir una experiencia de este tipo aquí esta una oportunidad:

Salida el Domingo a las 4:00 a.m.
Se navegaran 3 horas para llegar al Primer punto de pesca (51 Millas) al amanecer.
Se pescara todo el día del Domingo hasta que oscurezca.
Se volverá a navegar otras 3 horas de regreso, para llegar entre 9 y 10 de la noche del mismo Domingo.
EL VIAJE DURA ENTRE 18 A 20 HORAS MAS O MENOS…..
El viaje tiene capacidad para 14 personas pescando al mismo tiempo.
Lo pagos pueden ser por semana o pago total con anticipación para apartar lugar.

El yate About Time, es de los mas grandes del Puerto, consta de camarotes, sala. Baños, cocina (refrigerador, micro, Estufa), TV, Música, Agua, etc.
Las 14 personas pueden pescar al mismo tiempo.
Se pretende pescar ejemplares de 10 kg para arriba, ya dependerá de la destreza y suerte de cada quien.
Para mas informes por este medio o a los tels: 38 87454 o 638 11 44093..

Tu solo ocupas llevar:

“ LONCHE PARA 1 DIA, TU BEBIDA Y MUCHAS GANAS DE PESCAR Y DISFRUTAR DE ESTA EXPERIENCIA”...

No se necesita experiencia, aquí puedes aprender...

Solo 14 espacios por viaje...(POR PERSONA SON 950 pesos)….
— with Gregorio Alejandro Hernandez Elizalde.BOTTOM FISHING... WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE FISHING AS THE PROFESSIONALS DO?

I am organizing 3 (52 nautical miles) fishing trips: in search of: berries pints sole foreign Guachinangos Cavicuchos beautiful and all kinds of big fish...

FIRST TRIP: SUNDAY, MARCH 9, 2014.

SECOND TRIP: SUNDAY, MARCH 23, 2014.

THIRD TRIP: SUNDAY 6 APRIL 2014.

ONLY 14 places per trip (per person 950 pesos).

If you like fish or like to live an experience of this type here is an opportunity: departure on Sunday at 4:00 a.m.
3-Hour sail to reach the first point of fishing (51 miles) at dawn.
He is pescara all day Sunday until dark.
It will be to navigate another 3 hours of back, to get between 9 and 10 of the same Sunday night.
THE TRIP LASTS BETWEEN 18 TO 20 HOURS MORE OR LESS...
The trip can accommodate 14 people fishing at the same time.
The payments can be per week or full payment in advance to place.

The yacht About Time, is of the most large port, consists of cabins, room. Bathrooms, kitchen (fridge, micro, oven), TV, music, water, etc.
14 People may fish at the same time.
Intends to fish specimens from 10 kg up, as you will depend on the skill and luck of each person.
For more reports by this means or the tels: 87454 38 or 638 11 44093...

Your only occupy lead: "Lunch for 1 day, your drink and eager to fish and enjoy this experience"...

Don't need experience, here you can learn...

Only 14 spaces per trip...(Per person are 950 pesos)

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Long time to be on the water - 18-20 hours. I do that same trip in a day - leave by 7:00, back by 5:00, but I doubt the About Time cruises at 32 mph (no diss intended, it's a much bigger boat). Sounds like fun for those that have never been out to the 51.

I have used sitting in a small boat 3' above sea level aprox. 7 miles, I have been to the 51 and I think that it must be close to that.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
How far out are you when you loose sight of land? Is the 51 actually 51 miles out?
You never really lose sight of land on the Sea of Cortez. Didn't know that? By the time you're not seeing the Penasco/mainland side, you can see the Baja side. Or vice-versa. And it's not a matter of "how far out" per se, it's simply a distance. It's 75 miles from Penasco to San Felipe across the water if you drew a straight line and measured it. The 51 is nearly due south out of Penasco. 47 (statue) miles from the harbor, likely 51 miles if you left from Cholla. Most of the known reefs you'll hear referenced (the 16, the 22, the 43, etc.) were all referenced from Cholla Bay because that was the launch point for most sportfishermen back in the day. The harbor was primarily commercial.

The other element that comes into play and can be misleading a bit is the shape of the Sea of Cortez itself. We tend to think of it as running a north-south orientation, but in reality, it runs more northwest-southeast. What I'm getting at is if you left the harbor, set your course for a due 180 south, you'd actually run ashore in Baja in about 120 miles (more likely La Guardia Island). Running down to San Jorge, Desombeque, or Puerto Lobos, you're traveling much more in south east direction.

You never really lose sight of land on the Sea of Cortez. Didn't know that? By the time you're not seeing the Penasco/mainland side, you can see the Baja side. Or vice-versa. And it's not a matter of "how far out" per se, it's simply a distance. It's 75 miles from Penasco to San Felipe across the water if you drew a straight line and measured it. The 51 is nearly due south out of Penasco. 47 (statue) miles from the harbor, likely 51 miles if you left from Cholla. Most of the known reefs you'll hear referenced (the 16, the 22, the 43, etc.) were all referenced from Cholla Bay because that was the launch point for most sportfishermen back in the day. The harbor was primarily commercial.

The other element that comes into play and can be misleading a bit is the shape of the Sea of Cortez itself. We tend to think of it as running a north-south orientation, but in reality, it runs more northwest-southeast. What I'm getting at is if you left the harbor, set your course for a due 180 south, you'd actually run ashore in Baja in about 120 miles (more likely La Guardia Island). Running down to San Jorge, Desombeque, or Puerto Lobos, you're traveling much more in south east direction.
How true that is have never had that explained to me that way. I never new that the reefs were referenced that way but I do know that coming back from the 51 with only one motor it gets dark in a hurry and all the beer is gone. thanks for the info I will try and remember this Stuart.