Adopt a Mexican puppy !!

Roberto

Uno and Tres are ready to move to a nice new home. Uno has one spot on her back and tres has, guess how many ?!

These two little lovlies are the offspring of Scooter, a little Mexican Street dog that we adopted a couple of years ago. She's terrier size, but no idea who the papa is nor HOW it could have happened as Scooter is always inside the walled yard. I think they are the result of Immaculate conception.

The girls are mostly white with black and brown markings. I'll post some pictures.

If you can help, adopt one or find a nice home, please let me know. It looks like I'll be moving soon and will have no space to keep them. Thanks in advance.

Roberto

100_1317.jpg100_1318.jpg
Here they are, pictured about 3 weeks ago. Tres on the left and Uno on the right. They are very playful, healthy puppies, eating dog food.

Before I opened the post, I thought you were referring to your buddy Playa.....:rofl::stir:

Hey...what happened to "dos"???

Last edited:
Roberto....I already have a Mexican adopted dog (BTW....she's "legal"...went thru the "naturalization" process.... :rofl:)....she's almost 12, plus another dog that I "inherited" when my mom passed away.....

AZ ROB

What papers do you need to bring a dog back across the border? Just in case wife gets her way.:ham:

Roberto

Just your passport !! I've not heard of anyone asking for anything from people crossing with a dog.

What papers do you need to bring a dog back across the border? Just in case wife gets her way.:ham:
I don't recall that they asked for anything when mine was brought back, but I believe they can require proof of first shots in the case of a puppy....which we had from a local vet.

Roberto

I will be pleased to arrange and pay for vaccinations.!! Might even be able to arrange transport to Phoenix and Tucson.

AZ ROB

Roberto if you still have them when I come down next weekend I would love to come by and take a look (my wife told me to say that)

M

Michelle

This is AZ ROB's Wife...heard I was being talked about on the internet so thought I would join the forum to check out whats going on. Would like to meet the dogs in person next time we are in town.

This is AZ ROB's Wife...heard I was being talked about on the internet so thought I would join the forum to check out whats going on. Would like to meet the dogs in person next time we are in town.
Glad to see that you joined....maybe now we can have someone to keep your hubby in line!!!:rofl:

Hi Michelle welcome to the forum... and you are being talked about, and it's all nothing but the best... but watch what you say about meeting the dogs, playaperro might think you're talking about him... but it's cool, he's a good dog too if you keep him on a leash...

Hi Michelle welcome to the forum... and you are being talked about, and it's all nothing but the best... but watch what you say about meeting the dogs, playaperro might think you're talking about him... but it's cool, he's a good dog too if you keep him on a leash...
And a muzzle.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roberto

Hi Michelle;
Just let me know the day you will be here and wnt to view the girls. They are at a really cute age. Perfect time for a good bonding adoption.