Adopt a Mexican puppy !!

AZ ROB

Roberto these are female dogs....:eek:.... how big do you expect them to get do they have big paws? and they are females.....:hateit:

Roberto

Roberto these are female dogs....:eek:.... how big do you expect them to get do they have big paws? and they are females.....:hateit:
Yes, both are females. They have dainty little feet and their mother is terrier size, maybe like a Jack Russel. I have alwyas had better luck with females than males myself. more loyal and affectionate.

AZ ROB

I will try to see you on Tuesday if I make it down but it will be Friday at the latest.....(looks like I may have lost the fight but I will keep going on the battle)

M

Michelle

It's been a really tough fight....I'm so exhausted I think we need a trip to RP to relax after all this arguing! Oh that works perfect...we can look at the dogs while we are there and start fighting again! Life is a cycle..........

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
When I brought my little Mexi-cat back 3 years ago, the customs guy never even looked at him. He was asleep in my lap. I thought he must have thought that he was my cat that I brought down. I was really sweating getting him crossed! They were more interested in what I had in my utility trailer as that was the weekend I packed up Smuggler's Cove to go into storage when they closed Playa Miramar trailer park. I had to take all my patio furniture home as it would not fit in the trailer to store it. As I saw later, when we stopped at Why and I walked away from the Jeep and trailer and looked at it, we looked like the Beverly Hill-billies as there was more furniture than trailer and we had it piled up and tied down with a million straps. I had my big Anirondack (sp) chair right on top and had been wondering why people were laughing at us when they passed us on the road. We didn't pack it like that on purpose! It was the only time I laughed that whole week-end! And my little Mexi-cat was the only good thing that came out of that week-end! I was told later that you can bring cats back from Mexico with no problem. Some one correct me if I'm wrong.

M

Michelle

Roberto I just sent you an email with my cell #...hopefully we can meet tomorrow. I will check this site tonite for your reply.

Roberto

Ok folks, if you snooze , you lose. Michelle just picked up Trece and Uno will go to my friend April soon. If you were even considering adopting a Mexican homeless street puppy, there are always more puppies available. Not from Scooter though!