Again the usa goes off half cocked

:rofl:
So we have "all" the major players in the drug smuggling.....who are at war among themselves....having a sitdown in Penasco....back around May????? And none of them took the opportunity to knock their competitors off? I could believe this if the violence hasn't continued from the May timeperiod.....but give me a break!!!! And the Penasco "mob" didn't know about this? Or sat by while it was going on? Where did they meet....at one of the condo resorts? Or maybe at La Curva?

Such an influx of "players'...with their bodyguards sure went unnoticed....right????
Jerry....you must have missed this post of mine earlier????

I can just see "someone" directing all the major players to show up in Penasco!!! Who is this all-powerfull individual???? Maybe the President (of Mexico)???:rofl:

Im going down Tuesday and will continue to go down. Did you see the date on the intelligence and the statement that it proved not to be true. I think he wants to steal some of Sheriff Joes TV time. These people have found a drum to beat that guarantees they get there face on the tube so they can spout their brand of BS.

jerry

azbandit did you notice this sheriff is the boss of the barney fife deputy that claimed heavy armed Zetas shot him....they are all trying to get more funds etc.
Im going down Tuesday and will continue to go down. Did you see the date on the intelligence and the statement that it proved not to be true. I think he wants to steal some of Sheriff Joes TV time. These people have found a drum to beat that guarantees they get there face on the tube so they can spout their brand of BS.

azbandit did you notice this sheriff is the boss of the barney fife deputy that claimed heavy armed Zetas shot him....they are all trying to get more funds etc.
They definitely know where their money comes from, terrorizing us all. Although I try hard to be prudent (and I am sure, there are many who would questiion that I am that), I won't be terrorized.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
They definitely know where their money comes from, terrorizing us all. Although I try hard to be prudent (and I am sure, there are many who would questiion that I am that), I won't be terrorized.
Me too and me either.

Last edited:

ernesto

Sitting at the border last Sunday thinking about Sherriff Baboon's little rant. I thought it might be interesting if one of the news chanels did an exit interview with the cars waiting to get into the US. How much violence did you see? How threatened did you feel? How many bullets did you dodge? How many corpses did you see? Buy any good drugs? Lose anyone in your party?

Sitting at the border last Sunday thinking about Sherriff Baboon's little rant. I thought it might be interesting if one of the news chanels did an exit interview with the cars waiting to get into the US. How much violence did you see? How threatened did you feel? How many bullets did you dodge? How many corpses did you see? Buy any good drugs? Lose anyone in your party?
Now that is a great idea!!!!

My Son farms in the Vecol area and when he is irrigating at night he sees the runners on their quads coming up from the South. This is a regular occurrence. He also has said that he has never seen any law enforcement out there at night when the bad guys are active.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Insert giant sigh of relief here! WHEW! I just now got official permission to take the 12th off. I was sweating it! When I asked last month, there were already too many people off, including her. Today she let me know it was allright. I was going to hate leaving Phx at 3 A.M. on Sat. morning. I'm always late, anyway, and the UETA store is not open at 6 A.M.! LOL! Yay! I'll be there Thursday, the 11th, noonish!

AZ ROB

Looks like we may be coming down Thursday afternoon if all goes well. Mark I have already packed the meat in a box to bring down all I have to do is remember it. Would love to get involved with you over the weekend if you need it let me know. I do have some dredded tools if you need me to bring somthing let me know.