ALL FISHER PERSONS

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
DO NOT FISH NORTH OF PELICAN POINT WEST IT IS NMOW ALL RESERVE AND OFF LIMITS TO ANY FISHING BY ANYONE AND ANYWAY.

SORRY ALL

HILL BOY

Well Known Member
Then why was 4 or five shrimpers near El Gulfo yesterday Shrimping?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Then why was 4 or five shrimpers near El Gulfo yesterday Shrimping?

Question is, Were they actually shrimping?

The last 2 times I have been to El Golfo doing a day at the beach about 3/4 of a mile SE of town.
We saw groups of 4-5 pangas racing out to the shrimp/fishing boats and back to shore, over and over.

When they reached shore they were off loading large packages covered with black plastic and burlap. I wonder what that was? Humm.

A couple of years ago, last trip there, it got real scary when we were leaving, I followed a older open top Chevy Blazer 4x4 along the beach that stopped
where the pangas were beached and had a few of these packages loaded into the back of the Blazer.

He then drove up the local Police station and was chatting with 4 Policia's, from San Luis and El Golfo.
As we drove past the police station we had 5 people watch us drive by with great interest, I waved at them without any reaction from them.
Needless to say I was glad the Coastal highway was in good shape as I made it back to RP in record time.

jerry

Well Known Member
because Mexico is an unstable Kleptocracy with Narcos in control of Sonoyta,El Golfo etc.....

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
I AM ONLY TELLING WHAT I WAS TOLD BY THE AUTHORITIES. HAVE TO REMEMBER " THIS IS MEXICO "

For me I will not be there!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
because Mexico is an unstable Kleptocracy with Narcos in control of Sonoyta,El Golfo etc.....
Sometimes I read your post and wonder "wtf are you doing here" if it is so bad for you please leave and take your pisiness with you. (I think I made that word up) so tired of reading your crap, then I guess I should just give up like a lot of the other contributors geez what a waste

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Sometimes I read your post and wonder "wtf are you doing here" if it is so bad for you please leave and take your pisiness with you. (I think I made that word up) so tired of reding your crap, then I guess I should just give up like a lot of the other contributors geez what a waste
Hehehe, did our other segregated friend get unleashed (kenny)? Hehehe......

GV Jack

Snorin God
Russ, you know what? I'm falling into that category too. I'll never forget when I first joined the forum. I had a huge learning experience, both about the attractions and events
going on there and thanks in some part to Jerry, the history of the place. In all honesty I had been there once and was not all that enthusiastic about returning. After a while on
the forum my interest became peaked and I decided to try it again. I felt I was better qualified then to contribute and enjoyed the banter that ensued. Around election time things
became a little too aggressive but we weathered it, at least some of us did until it got too personal. The negativity has increased and my interest has decreased. We all have our opinions
and that's fine, but if you are not HAPPY with what's going on. Go find another game. JMHO

jerry

Well Known Member
just pointing out that the law is unevenly applied and Chapos panga delivery men get less scutiny that one of us on a jetski....I would not want to be the test case so thanks for the info woodspineer......note to all....the next time Russ warns american visitors of threats to their persons or property will be the first.....

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I want so bad to tell you what I think.....then I think of all my friends from around here that would be disappointed in my language against your sh, I cant finish it.

jerry

Well Known Member
I want so bad to tell you what I think.....then I think of all my friends from around here that would be disappointed in my language against your sh, I cant finish it.
so we won't be sharing a hooka at the BooBar when the legal weed comes? This is such a boom for Rocky Point that it changes my view of owning investment property at the existing fire sale rates....Now is a good time to buy!

jerry

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry take a flyin f off a a flying f........then rest and tell us how that feels
Well I would take a leap off that crappy Homeport Jetty but my Norwegian experts I met on the Hurtagruten Coastal ferry in Octobrr tell me it is 50 50 whether it busts up or fills with sand without intense maintenance within 7 years

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hehehe, did our other segregated friend get unleashed (kenny)? Hehehe......
He just got his get out of jail card.

After reading Jerry's nonsense, it looks like he might be slipping into the nice warm bunk that Kenny just left. You hear me, Jerry? You have the right to your opinion and expressing it here, by why in the hell does it always have to be so negative? Russ does indeed have a valid point and I understand his frustration. I don't think any of us are naive about Mexico, how things work there, and the narcos, etc. But, there are a lot of POSITIVE things going on there. I was surprised on my trip down there two weeks ago. The new streets are a blessing, especially getting rid of those boat swallowing holes over by the harbor and Safe Marine. The Malecon looked great. Met lots of friendly people -- locals and gringos. It was a very pleasant trip and I was actually pleased at how much progress has been made.

Trash talk it all you want; you'll find yourself on everyone's ignore list soon enough.

asprinkles

Well Known Member
I too was quite impressed. Took family including my 84 year old mother. Had a great time down by the fish market. Very clean and everyone very pleasant. Everyone that was with us said they would definitely come back. A lot nicer than the older days. Leigh

jerry

Well Known Member
the origonal post still has not been answered but please note the govenor of Sonora has begun legal investigations against Padres and his boys.I am not making that up.This theft of up to a billion dollars over the last 6 years bt PAN officials of money sent from Mexico city is being investigated...

playaperro

El Pirata

After reading Jerry's nonsense, it looks like he might be slipping into the nice warm bunk that Kenny just left. You hear me, Jerry? You have the right to your opinion and expressing it here, by why in the hell does it always have to be so negative? Russ does indeed have a valid point and I understand his frustration. I don't think any of us are naive about Mexico, how things work there, and the narcos, etc. But, there are a lot of POSITIVE things going on there. I was surprised on my trip down there two weeks ago. The new streets are a blessing, especially getting rid of those boat swallowing holes over by the harbor and Safe Marine. The Malecon looked great. Met lots of friendly people -- locals and gringos. It was a very pleasant trip and I was actually pleased at how much progress has been made.

Trash talk it all you want; you'll find yourself on everyone's ignore list soon enough.
Gracias For being Positive about things, Did you drop by mamacitas by any chance?

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member

Just left a few weeks ago with some friends that hadn't been in ten years, they said it was so much nicer than they remember and wouldn't mind going more often. Yea! More company