All ideas welcome...

DeniseAck

Hi all--need some advice...

I've been pouring over real estate listings for a few months now and really like the outlying areas with a little space for elbow room. We definitely are NOT condo people. I toyed with the idea of townhomes, but again, really would like more privacy than that. We live on about a chunk of land now and I don't think I could handle having people see our every move. (Just personal preference, I don't want to irritate anyone.)

Our goal is to either be beachfront or maybe a block or 2 in, but with killer views. I've seen some great deals north up in Lopez Acivez, and hope there might be some in the other direction, maybe the Playa san Jorge area which seems kind of empty now. We already are using solar and wind power, so that aspect doesn't phase us. That actually works in our favor I think, since some buyers might want to steer away from being off the grid.

I was told that maintenance on homes can be really tough because of the sun/salt, but the idea of renting to cover the HOA nut seems counterproductive to reducing stress in our lives.

My husband and I are coming down from 4/29 through 5/6 and hope to get a chance to meet up with some of you for cervezas in the sol.

Thank you!!

LK&CC

100_0378.jpgLasConchas1.jpgI have 2 homes for sale in Las Conchas. 1 is 2400 ftsq., $195,000, the other is 1400 ftsq., $159,000. Both with ocean view. For more info, photos, details, etc. please email [email protected]

LK&CC

The properties are totally free and clear, bank trust and certificates of no encumbrances on each, demonstratible to any interested buyer. Thanks for the concern.

I am confused... There are criminal charges filed against you in the criminal court in Rocky Point for trespassing and theft on these two properties. There are two families that have private contracts on all the properties in your bank trust. Your bank trust is encumbered. How are you free to sell these two properties? What's up with this?

Let me give you a heads-up! The post on 4/15/12 by LK&CC at 3:33 pm, "Newbie Gringo" stating 2 homes for sale is not true. Both homes in the post are encumbered by private sale contracts. Criminal charges and civil suits are on file in Puerto Penasco.

Roberto

Let me give you a heads-up! The post on 4/15/12 by LK&CC at 3:33 pm, "Newbie Gringo" stating 2 homes for sale is not true. Both homes in the post are encumbered by private sale contracts. Criminal charges and civil suits are on file in Puerto Penasco.
These are pretty serious allegations, especially when you are a newbie to the forum yourself. What confirmable information can you offer? The forum folk don't appreciate people with an ax to grind making a lot of smoke.

These are pretty serious allegations, especially when you are a newbie to the forum yourself. What confirmable information can you offer? The forum folk don't appreciate people with an ax to grind making a lot of smoke.
Sorry for the delay I have been away from Rocky Point visiting friends in Colorado. Here is the confirmable information you asked for. ...the criminal charges on file are C.P.749/11. In the civil court there was a suit filed on 4-20-12 against LK&CC.

These filings are public record and can be checked out by anyone. Try it yourself :sharks:

View attachment 4219View attachment 4220have 2 homes for sale in Las Conchas. 1 is 2400 ftsq., $195,000, the other is 1400 ftsq., $159,000. Both with ocean view. For more info, photos, details, etc. please email [email protected]
Buyer beware Charles Carlis, alias "CC" and girlfriend "LK" are thieves partnering with Las Conchas Realty owner Glen Martinez selling homes that do not belong to them. Both homes are in litigation in the Mexican Courts by the legal owners of both homes. CC and LK must be desperate for money...the white house these two crooks stole all the owners belongings, along with moving in to their home for the last year. A.M.P.I is fully aware of Glen Martinez being an accessory to this horrific criminal activity.

Buyers beware currently Las Conchas Realty, "Glen Martinez" and "Charles Carlis" have this home on the market knowing full and well this home is legally owned by another family.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Why is Las Conchas such a hotbed for stealing other people's homes? Wow. Or I could just quote Jack Sparrow - "Why is the rum always gone?"

What's with the Las Conchas HOA....how are they allowing this to happen?

The day Charles Carlis and his girlfriend Lori decided to take this home in the spring of 2011 they had the blessing of Las Conchas' HOA security guards. The head of security was standing on the property overseeing all the belongings being taken out of the home according to the six witnesses who observed this horrific crime. The six witnesses never suspected a crime was taking place when the head of Las Conchas' security was standing in the front yard of the property.

Because it is Americans against Americans. The Mexican people do not want to get involved. The judicial system does not want to be involved.

Joe, HOA's don't get involved in any legal issues (as in this case) with homeowners.
You are correct. This family went to the Las Conchas HOA board and shared their fears of Charles doing this to them after finding out he did this to another family in 2009. The HOA said they were sorry but didn't want to get involved. All the while the Las Conchas Board was unaware their own head of Security had co-conspired with Charles Carlis' premeditated plan to hire a lock smith, arrange for a moving truck a little over one year ago, and physically take possession of their home. The head of security had the balls to stand in the front yard and watch the thief and trespassing take place according to a number of eye witnesses.

By the way here is the home..... section 13, lot 10