An unexpected effect of the virus

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
It certainly has made more people act like assholes and the regular assholes like bigger assholes. Maybe a rectal exam would be more effective than a temperature. Some of the AHs have already been talking about it.
So what you are saying, King of the Assholes, is basically everyone is an asshole. Got it. Thanks for the update KOTA.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Meh, I have a different take and it became obvious to me yesterday while shopping. With everyone wearing a mask, you can no longer see people smile.

And while there will always be assholes, they are not the majority. Everyone wearing masks just makes it harder to tell the difference.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
With my dark sunglasses and a mask I can be almost incognito. Funny, my bank still has a sign on the door that says "no masks, hoodies, backpacks allowed".

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
It certainly has made more people act like assholes and the regular assholes like bigger assholes. Maybe a rectal exam would be more effective than a temperature. Some of the AHs have already been talking about it.
Tom Brady and Kanye West were recipients of the small business loans given out during the fist month of this downturn. Do they qualify?!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Tom Brady and Kanye West were recipients of the small business loans given out during the fist month of this downturn. Do they qualify?!
JA JA JA AJ I have only a slight idea who either of them is. I penned off a quick not to Big T but no response yet. I'm hopeful!! He did say he would like the Mexican vote..