Another load of books

marybna

Well Known Member
2nd Look Books in Green Valley is giving me another load of books to bring down to the Newspaper. I have booked my condo for July 10 and 11th so I will bring them down then. I know a lot of you went and got books last time.

Mary

marybna

Well Known Member
I was at 2nd Look Books today and Lacey will have another load of books for me to bring down when I come down after the 4th. There will be children's books again along with everything else. I will again take them to the newspaper.

marybna

Well Known Member
I am coming down on Monday with another load of books. I will take them to the newspaper. There is only one box of children's books this time. These are from 2nd Look Books in Green Valley.

marybna

Well Known Member
When I was getting all the books at the used bookstore to bring down to the newspaper. I got request for children's books. I am in Green Valley AZ and have had not a lot of luck picking up kids books to put at the library in the RPTimes. It would be great a some of us could get a few children's books and bring them down to the Newspaper.

Gandydancer

Forum Supporter
When I was getting all the books at the used bookstore to bring down to the newspaper. I got request for children's books. I am in Green Valley AZ and have had not a lot of luck picking up kids books to put at the library in the RPTimes. It would be great a some of us could get a few children's books and bring them down to the Newspaper.
Have you ever asked the White Elephant for needed books. I volunteer there 4 days a week in the movies and music department . I see 10 to 15 boxes a day donated to us. There are a lot of books that are sent on because of space. They look for people that need books. As for me getting them to RP, I will bring down the next time I go. Health has slowed down my trips to RP, but I am looking forward to going some day.

marybna

Well Known Member
Thank you I will go talk to them. The library at the Newspaper has really grown. Alot of people still do not know about all the books they have.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I inherited the shelves and many of the books when the Las Conchas Library closed from lack of use. I have lots of shelf space. Have gotten books for the Times several times. I go through 2 or 3 a weeks usually. I take a box and get a box.