Any Covid restrictions & First trip in a while…

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
i sincerely hope he recovers and is on the mend soon. I also hope they don’t end up killing him in the hospital by putting him on a vent with Remdesivir. That combo has taken 100’s of thousands of lives.

so it sounds like all the others were vaxxed, which would mean, the 1 unvaxxed bro probably got it from one of the 7 vaxxed ?

That’s how it’s been shaking out lately it looks like
So , it doesn't really matter if your vaxxed and wearing a face diaper there is a chance you'll be infected, it all comes down to whether you don't have any underlying issues . All this effort over a virus you have a 99.87% chance of surviving.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
„Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.“

Mark Twain
I only entertain these fucks to get satisfaction of trolling someone otherwise when I'm dead serious and an irrational person wants to argue about reality I shut down. You can't win an argument/discussion with an irrational minded individual. The rules of reality and rationale do not apply to irrational people. Reality is NOT a constraint with an irrational minded individual. That's why when JKF didn't pop back up on the grassy knoll a few weeks ago there was already another rabbit hole answer RESPONSE as to why. When reality doesn't matter your argument can go any which way you want. Hard to PLAY A GAME WITH SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE (THERE THEIR) PLAYING A DIFFERENT GAME WITH DIFFERENT RULES.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
FYI, the Covid cases have been increasing mucho in Penasco, another 21 people were added to the infected total yesterday, 700 for Sonora.
The sad part is that this total in less than 50% of the real total is, because people won't go or can't afford to go to the Dr. unless
they are really sick, so many cases are never reported.
Penasco doesn't have the needed hospital resources to handle a huge outbreak and 21 in one day is huge for this town.
Just waiting for the denial remarks from the usual suspects.

mondone

Whitecaps
I only entertain these fucks to get satisfaction of trolling someone otherwise when I'm dead serious and an irrational person wants to argue about reality I shut down. You can't win an argument/discussion with an irrational minded individual. The rules of reality and rationale do not apply to irrational people. Reality is NOT a constraint with an irrational minded individual. That's why when JKF didn't pop back up on the grassy knoll a few weeks ago there was already another rabbit hole answer RESPONSE as to why. When reality doesn't matter your argument can go any which way you want. Hard to PLAY A GAME WITH SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE (THERE THEIR) PLAYING A DIFFERENT GAME WITH DIFFERENT RULES.
Joe Walsh - Walk Away - You Can't Argue With a Sick Mind, (March 1976) - Bing video

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Thank the Lord we have you as one of the only 'rational' people on these boards. Your explanation really enlightened us............

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
FYI, the Covid cases have been increasing mucho in Penasco, another 21 people were added to the infected total yesterday, 700 for Sonora.
The sad part is that this total in less than 50% of the real total is, because people won't go or can't afford to go to the Dr. unless
they are really sick, so many cases are never reported.
Penasco doesn't have the needed hospital resources to handle a huge outbreak and 21 in one day is huge for this town.
Just waiting for the denial remarks from the usual suspects.
You are aware that the chinese virus people are getting now, after being vaxxed, is usually very mild and much less serious right? In other words, more like a case of mild flu.
21 positive cases isn't huge or anything close to huge.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
You are aware that the chinese virus people are getting now, after being vaxxed, is usually very mild and much less serious right? In other words, more like a case of mild flu.
21 positive cases isn't huge or anything close to huge.
Yes I'm aware, the Omnicron is more mild for Vaxxed people but still a problem, in time maybe a Big Problem.

For Penasco, 21 people in a day is huge because they lack the medical facilities to handle more than 10 serious cases.
It was reported that Penasco has 5 ventilators and 5-10 ICU beds total.

Many of the people living in Penasco who were given the J&J or Astrazeneca vaccine which are less effective than
the Moderna or the Pfizer shots. Booster shots are not widely available yet info from my Local friend.
I read Penasco was approx 70% vaccinated.

The ICU hospitalizations from this latest round are nearing the max in the US from what we saw last year and we still have
more of this before the peak..

I don't even know if you could even call this the China Flu anymore because Covid/Omnocron has mutated mucho because
of the Africa and India mutations. How about Third World Flu.

My local buddy who had Covid and got the Astrazenica shots is actually very concerned
from the latest surge in Penasco, because there are plenty of people he knows who are now sick from Covid or bad Colds/Flu??
He and his family are not going to risk it and have been staying away from Penasco and away from crowds.

This post was more of an FYI, we're going to Penasco next week for 3 weeks and will probably hang out at our house
more than usual, as we see for ourselves how bad this has become down there.
Where would you rather be treated if you got Covid? In the US or in Penasco?

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
Several of our neighbors were diagnosed with Covid following a mostly outdoor event on Christmas Day. One was hospitalized in Phoenix due to a compromised immune system. But there was also a bad cold with severe cough circulating. People getting it have tested negative for Covid and have a bad cough (but nothing else) that lasts up to two weeks.

brokenwave

Well Known Member

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
If you think you are safe hiding beyond a nearly useless mask, you really are living in a fantasy world. The chinese virus is burning itself out. This last mutation is proof. As the brain dead liberals say, follow the science. Mine, not yours.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
If you think you are safe hiding beyond a nearly useless mask, you really are living in a fantasy world. The chinese virus is burning itself out. This last mutation is proof. As the brain dead liberals say, follow the science. Mine, not yours.
The way I look at wearing a mask is it can't hurt, 100% effective, probably not.
I'll use a scenario about, if you had to run a field where people are shooting bullets across or burn to death from the fire at your back.

If you were offered the chance to wear body armor, what would you do? Most people would run.

I'd wear the body armor and run like heck. So wearing a good mask like a N95 and practicing good hygiene is my body armor.

Too bad all people don't understand science and how the body works.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You're the biggest gaslighter I have ever seen! But I guess that's pretty much the only principle that Republicans believe in these days... well that and tax cuts for the 1%. Those are the only 2. Fuck, now that I think about it, you'd be an excellent candidate. Moron, unintelligent, racist, sexist, doesn't believe in science, gaslighter, doesn't travel to Mexico, can't formulate sentences, childish, poor vocabulary, white.... You'd win the primary for sure!!!!

I think you could at least get an advisory job for Kari Lake.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
You can not vaccinate or boost your way around this virus as your AOC who is vacced and twice boosted along with hundreds of thousands other are proving as we speak . Of the 800,000+ deaths ,75% died with underlying issues 200,000 died of the actual virus, this was on national TV morning. Cold and flue season is here to stay, they nerver ever go away .