Any Covid restrictions & First trip in a while…

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It's your choice to believe or not believe Covid is a real problem.

Maybe you can get yourself exposed to Covid like AOC did and let us know how it went.

That way you can believe the science one way or another with first hand info and maybe pick-up a few non-believers from here..

ernesto

Well Known Member
And if we don't ever hear from you again, we can guess that it went badly. No hard feelings. Really.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
You're the biggest gaslighter I have ever seen! But I guess that's pretty much the only principle that Republicans believe in these days... well that and tax cuts for the 1%. Those are the only 2. Fuck, now that I think about it, you'd be an excellent candidate. Moron, unintelligent, racist, sexist, doesn't believe in science, gaslighter, doesn't travel to Mexico, can't formulate sentences, childish, poor vocabulary, white.... You'd win the primary for sure!!!!

I think you could at least get an advisory job for Kari Lake.
How dare you insinuate I am a Republican! Don't forget I loathe loudmouth cripples.

joester

2 salty dawgs
We're into our 3rd week since symptoms showed up on Christmas. We've been careful, triple shots (2 Pfizer in March, booster in October) and masking up. Fortunately, no fever, but 2 weeks of this really sucked, and now still a lingering cough. Omicron will touch most peoples lives in one way or another - we're glad we're as protected as possible, and good to know we're on the mend. Can only guess how bad it could it have been had we not been vaccinated. Stay safe people, stay healthy. Peace.

Old55

Well Known Member
We're into our 3rd week since symptoms showed up on Christmas. We've been careful, triple shots (2 Pfizer in March, booster in October) and masking up. Fortunately, no fever, but 2 weeks of this really sucked, and now still a lingering cough. Omicron will touch most peoples lives in one way or another - we're glad we're as protected as possible, and good to know we're on the mend. Can only guess how bad it could it have been had we not been vaccinated. Stay safe people, stay healthy. Peace.
I am glad you are recovering . 7 dead in my county yesterday.They all were not vaccinated .9442C1E1-B58A-40EE-8CD6-D720EEBD5996.png

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Sadly this isn't going away anytime soon. Some people it won't affect too bad and then there's the group who will get their butt kicked by it. My friend tested positive had the J&J shot and a booster has been in bed almost a week with fever. Where he works 90% of his co-workers have now had Covid.

joester

2 salty dawgs
We're still staying home pretty much - the necessary trips to store have us wearing our N95's. Forgot to mention Teri had a few nites of night sweats, without a fever tho. Those first 10 days or more had us napping quite a bit - but appetite, smell and taste all fine. We're close to being out of it - we have a cooler of beer left over from before Christmas, I keep draining the cold water, and adding a new 20# bag of ice - hoping to drink them this weekend watching football. Stay safe.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Thank God the chinese virus is weakening to the point it is about as deadly as the common flu. I expect it to turn into the equivalent of the common cold in a few months.

rplarry

Well Known Member
Just because its you. The gloves are off. The cripple wants to insult and throw names. I love poking him. He is one angry person. The madder he gets, the happier I get. Just call me the puppet master.
you accuse him of being angry and you enjoy teasing him ? The happier you get ?

You sure must not have a lot of happiness in your life to get happy over that

You are the pot calling the kettle black. Your 4 yr old , narcissistic vindictiveness is mental at the least.

You’ve got issues young lady

ernesto

Well Known Member
In all good sincerity , after all the failure, after all the misinformation, and most importantly, after all the censorship and blatant lies….

Are you really still trusting the CDC or the FDA or the NIH ? For real ?
OK , let's see your trusted source.

rplarry

Well Known Member
OK , let's see your trusted source.
Funny fellow Ernie. Funny stuff

Tell me more about your trusted sources first. I know it’s not the CDC, FDA , NIH or the beloved god of science, King Fauci

Being a smart guy, I know those are not your sources of covid truth. So who are your sources ?