?Any Eating Establishments that are Dog-

Dog friendly restaruants?

Are there any restaurants that allow dogs? I know Pollo Lucas is okay with a dog.
I know most don't any longer but was wondering if some of the more "casual" dining places do.

cheatka

Rocky Garden by the Pink Cadillac used to let you have your dog in the garden area (mine almost at the parrot) and one right on the waterfront at the corner will let you take them inside.

Thanks Cheatka for the info. Is it Flavio's on the Malecon that your talking about?

I realize that dogs and dining don't mix but might be in a situation where we have to take fido who would just lay down under the table till we left.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Flavio's let me bring my little pit bull and even brought her water and meat scraps. We sat outside, and asked permission first. We asked at Friendly Dolphin and it was a no go. And we asked at Captain's Cabin - no go as well.

We don't usually take our dogs, but our neighbors dog had gone missing for a couple of days and we didn't want to leave her at the house. Turns out, someone took the house instead!!!LOLOLOL:bunny:

Thank Mentiras for the Flavio info. We will head over to Flavios and ask them if the dog is okay on the patio there. I can only eat Pollo Lucas(Crack chicken) as tasty as it is for so long.

cholla

We used to take our dogs into JJs all the time and about a year ago Joe said that the Puerto Penasco health dept. was cracking down and that it would not be allowed any more.

John

Jim

Same experience John. My dog was a regular at JJ's without a leash. Around the same time as you said they said no more. I have taken him into the taco place on the North just across the tracks on Calle 13. I also usually bring a beer in there and no one has ever said anything.

L

Leenie

The place on Calle 13 is it right after the railroad tracks? I think its called Antojitos.

Hey RPJ don't tell me your a gay rooster Too...
I'm just an OLD rooster, and having been in several of the "gentlemen's" clubs in RP over the years....found most of the girls somewhat "lacking"!!! Well, lacking in appearance and dancing skills, that is....:rofl::rolleyes:

We ended up eating all our meals at home except for a breakfast at La Curva's. We will be down again soon and will try out some of the places.
I was wondering about Mary's on the patio too.