Any experienced sailors?

BootNHat

I have a MacGregor 26s sailboat now in Safe Marina. It would be nice to find sailing partner(s). Single handed sailing is just not that much fun. I am looking for experienced sailor(s) to share the fun. I know you power boaters think we are just slow and always in the way. :)

Someone with experience in local waters would be nice. My previous experience is in lakes not open seas. If you know sailors not on forum, you can give them the email contact info in my profile.

Jim

I am certified but have not gone out sailing since I passed the test a few years ago. I really would like to go out but I don't have much free time or a sailboat. I bought one after the class but never used it, and ended up selling it because the monthly cost wasn't worth it. I'd love to go once in a while but I would be a student and maybe not what you are looking for. There are a few others here in town with extensive experience. Brian H. is one that comes to mind right away.

Dawg

My wife and I are experienced sailors, both crew and skipper, Pacific NW, off the coast and a little South Pacific. We'll be down in early May. If you are around then let's figure a way to touch base. Sounds like fun!

BootNHat

I still find it hard to believe the lack of interest in sailing here. The few boats like in at Safe Harbor are not seeing any action either. If not experienced, does anyone happen to be interested in sailing? Maybe we can work something out!!! I still need HELP!!!

Doug C.

Contact Brian. He may be interested or might know people that are. Puerto Penasco Sonora Homes for Sale

We keep our Catalina at Safe Marina but haven't been able to come down as often as we like. May be able to hook up some time and go for a sail. I'll shoot you a note next time we head down.

Scott

My first boat was a 26' Macgregor. Sounds like the same one you have.

I use to race m20 scows when I was a kid. I am boatless now, but would love to go out with you sometime. I am down there alot, so let's hook up sometime. Scott Scriver [email protected]