Any Los Corales buyers ??

Roberto

Anyone a buyer from Los Corales or know of anyone? I have a friend who has a deposit and would like to contact others in a similar situation. There has been a lot of mixed info about this project but I know the developer is not responding to inquiries from purchasers.

Alright, I'm the one always harping on information and truth, so I have a confession to make. Before opening my insurance business I was manager at Coldwell Banker in RP and then at Terranova. I sold or was part of four deals during those years that bother me to this day, although I don't know how I could've protected my clients any better.
I won't give details here, but I'm talking about a condo in Los Corales, one in La Perla, and one in Solace Tower. The fourth deal was canceled but the buyers were never given their $15k back. The developer didn't get it either. Terranova kept it. I have made myself available to the buyer and have tried to help them recoup, but so far have been unsuccessful.
Whoever needs information that might help them can contact me personally.

jerry

Rosy I like the idea of a Housing Bubble confessional. Besides shooting a man in reno just to watch him die I also could of talked the hippest,most condesending,yoga teaching,working for world peace egotist I have ever met out of investing a large sum of money in puerto lobos. I later find out he talked all kinds for friends and family into the same failed deal...as i was cutting through 20 feet of old concrete sidewalk in 108 degree tucson weather this afternoon it hit me that my karma is self correcting for not interfering

I had no reason at the time to think those projects were anything other than upstanding projects like any other. I believed I was doing a good thing and if I'd had a hint of trouble would've steered those folks elsewhere. I've since tried to make myself available to those former clients. I've never hidden from them, avoided them, etc. And I continue to hope and think they will get their money back or that someone will step in and complete the projects. But when I think of them...I do get a bad feeling about those folks and their money. Someday, someone might tap me on the shoulder to testify and I will do so.