Anybody hear about this? Gruesome!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Meh. Still saying as above.

First time we pulled up a great white on a fish head in a panga at the tip of San Jorge told me everything I ever needed to know.

audsley

Someone once told me ocean hookah diving is illegal in Mexico, just not enforced like a lot of other things. Anyone know if that's true?

Trooper

I would like to know what a hookah, hooka, diver is, never heard of that method of fishing, or taking of sea life.

audsley

Pardon me for being a wise guy, but Google provides information sources for things you never heard of. Broadly speaking, hookah diving involves the use of an air hose to the diver. People do it this way for a variety of reasons including cleaning the bottom of boats and collecting things off the bottom of a lake or ocean. Not as mobile as scuba diving, but cheaper.

Trooper

Pardon me for being a wise guy, but Google provides information sources for things you never heard of. Broadly speaking, hookah diving involves the use of an air hose to the diver. People do it this way for a variety of reasons including cleaning the bottom of boats and collecting things off the bottom of a lake or ocean. Not as mobile as scuba diving, but cheaper.
I didn't think you were a "wise guy" I will offer this

Old Vaquero Saying "Sometimes you have to jump off a cliff and figure it out on the way down" thankyou for the info,